Floppycats.com asked Pamela Au, an Animal Communicator, to answer some questions we had about animal communication as well as questions about her services. Thank you, Pam, for the interview.
Pamela Au is located in Hawaii can be reached through her website: http://wingedwolf.citymax.com.
Answers are Copyright of Pamela Au.
1. How long have you been communicating with animals?
Most of my life but 25 years professionally
2. How does one communicate with animals?
It is an energetic connection with the higher self of the animal. The information comes telepathically in the form of emotions, pictures, words, sounds, smells or intuition.
More Like This
3. Can you share with us, one of your favorite animal communication stories? How it impacted the owner or the animal or both?
This is a story about a horse named Fancy. I had one communication in the past with her and her owner, but she would see me on a regular basis because she lived at the same barn as my horses. One evening while at home preparing for bed, she came to me and told me she was going to die and she would have an injury to her neck. The message was very strong and she insisted even when I told her she would be okay. I arrived at the barn the next morning and checked in on her. She appeared to be fine. The following day I arrived at the barn to find her with a gapping wound to her neck and on the brink of crossing over. She had developed a serious infection. I continued to reassure her she would pull through, even though at times she was doubtful. Her owner worked round the clock to care for her. After about 3 days, she told me she would be fine and thanked me. I was stunned to have received such a dramatic communication from an animal about something that was to come. It was an emotional experience for all of us involved.
4. Do you prefer to communicate with younger or older animals?
I have no preference. When I communicate with them they appear ageless.
5. Do you prefer to communicate with a certain type of animal? I mean, do you do better with cats, dogs, horses? Do you even talk to reptiles?
It doesn’t matter what species. Most are willing to make a connection. Some species are not good at holding their concentration long for a conversation but usually will give some acknowledgement of the communication. Usually domesticated animals are more willing to make the connection because of the human interaction they have.
6. How do your services work? Do you come to my home? Do I bring my pet to you? Do you communicate LIVE over the phone or in person?
I do both in person and phone session. For in person sessions I will visit the home of the animal. It is better to see them in their own habitat. They are most comfortable and are willing to share more. For long distance sessions I work on the phone. The information received is the same. Sometimes I may request a photo to be emailed before the session but is not always necessary.
7. What do you charge for your services? Do you have a package deal?
My animal communication service is $80. I don’t have a package deal but can offer a discount if one household has several animals. I also offer a mini session which is $10 per question.
8. Why do you think animal communication is valuable?
It allows the animal’s owner/caretaker to better understand their pets or companions by learning how to care for them properly. It provides a deeper understanding into their minds and habits and develops a heart to heart bond with each other. It also allows the pet owner to know when to offer assistance in their pet’s crossing over process. It is less traumatic for the soul during this process if the timing is appropriate.
9. Do you think if a vet would incorporate animal communication into their practice it would be helpful?
Yes, it could greatly help by assisting with an explanation of discomforts therefore offering a more customized treatment plan for the animal as well as making the animal more comfortable.
10. Are you able to communicate with an animal in the after life? How does that work?
Yes, I can. It works in a similar manner as when they are here because I am still connecting energetically to the soul of the animal.