Sleepypod Air Product Review
We were sent a Sleepypod Air to review. As we’ve come to expect with Sleepypod, a very innovative, modern and hip pet product company, Sleepypod Air is another excellent product in their line of cat travel products. You might have already read the product review we did on their Sleepypod Carrier.
- It’s a fun color!
- It has a black mesh top so that your kitty can see out, but feels safe and secure at the same time
It collapses for easy storage – not only in your closet but also if you’re going to pick up a kitty and need to put the carrier in your suitcase
- It feels good when you carry it with your kitty inside – it isn’t bulky or awkward
- Charlie, Trigg and Caymus (the three Ragdoll cats that tried it out, loved it!)
- You can use the straps on both sides to secure the Sleepypod Air in your car.
- The plush cover on the removable foam bed is machine washable.
- The outside of the carrier is easily cleaned with a damp cloth.
I love products that can be used for more than their original purpose. Charlie and Trigg love to simply hang out in this carrier (if I leave it out). They like that they feel hidden, but can see everything too.
As far as an airline pet carrier, the Sleepypod Air is also top notch. Here’s why…
- Sleepypod has done all the homework – this one fits under the seat – which is great for stowage during take-off and landing.
- It meets most major airline carry-on pet regulations by being able to compress in length from 22″ to 16″.
- Top open for easy access to your kitty.
- You can purchase absorbent travel pads – in case there are accidents on longer trips.
- You can easily slip it onto your roller bag – so that you can maneuver through the airport with ease.
The Sleepypod Air comes in 5 different colors:
- Orange Dream – we product tested this color – so fun!
- Jet Black
- Dark Chocolate
- Glacier Silver
- Strawberry Red
There are also accessories that you can buy with your Sleepypod Air:
- The Sleepypod Mini Warmer Kit can be installed in the pocket of the padding, and the cord has an access hole that goes out the bottom zipper on the back.
- Absorbent Travel Pads are available for those longer trips where you can’t get your kitty to a litter box.
Hi, I’m Jenny Dean, creator of Floppycats! Ever since my Aunt got the first Ragdoll cat in our family, I have loved the breed. Inspired by my childhood Ragdoll cat, Rags, I created Floppycats to connect, share and inspire other Ragdoll cat lovers around the world,