Last Updated on October 19, 2021 by Jenny
All products featured on the site are independently selected by the editor of Floppycats, Jenny Dean. However, when you buy something through our links, we may earn an affiliate commission. Floppycats also accepts private sponsorships and participates as an affiliate in the Amazon Services LLC Associates Program. You can read our full disclosure at the bottom of the page.
Sleepypod Air Product ReviewWe were sent a Sleepypod Air to review. As we’ve come to expect with Sleepypod, a very innovative, modern and hip pet product company, Sleepypod Air is another excellent product in their line of cat travel products. You might have already read the product review we did on their Sleepypod Carrier. I am impressed with the Sleepypod Air carrier. In fact, I like it so much that I will be using it for a regular carrier. Here are the reasons that I love the Sleepypod Air:
- It’s a fun color!
- It has a black mesh top so that your kitty can see out, but feels safe and secure at the same time
- It collapses for easy storage – not only in your closet but also if you’re going to pick up a kitty and need to put the carrier in your suitcase
- It feels good when you carry it with your kitty inside – it isn’t bulky or awkward
- Charlie, Trigg and Caymus (the three Ragdoll cats that tried it out, loved it!)
- You can use the straps on both sides to secure the Sleepypod Air in your car.
- The plush cover on the removable foam bed is machine washable.
- The outside of the carrier is easily cleaned with a damp cloth.
- Sleepypod has done all the homework – this one fits under the seat – which is great for stowage during take-off and landing.
- It meets most major airline carry-on pet regulations by being able to compress in length from 22″ to 16″.
- Sleepypod has organized the various airlines and their regulations into a handy chart – eliminating time that you have to spend on an automated machine waiting to talk to the airline!
- Top open for easy access to your kitty.
- You can purchase absorbent travel pads – in case there are accidents on longer trips.
- You can easily slip it onto your roller bag – so that you can maneuver through the airport with ease.
- Orange Dream – we product tested this color – so fun!
- Jet Black
- Dark Chocolate
- Glacier Silver
- Strawberry Red
- The Sleepypod Mini Warmer Kit can be installed in the pocket of the padding and the cord has an access hole that goes out the bottom zipper on the back.
- Absorbent Travel Pads are available for those longer trips where you can’t get your kitty to a litter box.