Effective Date: May 25, 2018
We use your data to provide and improve our Services. By using our Services, you agree to the collection and use of information in accordance with this policy.
Personal Data means data about a living individual who can be identified from those data.
Usage Data is data collected automatically either generated by the use of the Service or from the Service infrastructure itself (for example, the duration of a page visit).
Cookies are small pieces of data stored on a User’s device.
Data Controller means a person who (either alone or jointly or in common with other persons) determines the purposes for which and the manner in which any personal data are, or are to be, processed. For the purpose of this
Data Processor (or Service Provider) means any person (other than an employee of the Data Controller) who processes the data on behalf of the Data Controller. We may use the services of various Service Providers in order to process your data more effectively.
Data Subject is any living individual who is the subject of Personal Data.
User is the individual using our Service. The User corresponds to the Data Subject, who is the subject of Personal Data.
What Information Do We Collect and How is this Information Used?
- We may receive and store information that you voluntarily submit through the Website for the purpose of subscribing to the Website to receive newsletters, for the purpose of leaving comments on blog posts, or administering sweepstakes, contests or promotions. Examples of information collected for this purpose are your name, email address, phone number, address/city/state/zip/country and website URL. This information is only captured when you voluntarily enter or opt-in and enter this information for collection.
- We may receive and store certain types of usage-related information when you interact with the Website, including but not limited to, your computer’s IP address, browser information, browser type, the pages of our Service that you visit, the time and date of your visit, the time spent on those pages and other diagnostic data. The information we collect is used to customize the content and/or layout of our page for each individual visitor.
- This Website engages in sponsored campaigns with various influencer networks, brands, and agencies. All sponsored content is duly disclosed in accordance with the FTC’s requirements. From time-to-time, these sponsored campaigns utilize tracking pixels (aka web beacons), which may contain cookies to collect data regarding usage and audience. This information is collected by the sponsoring company to track the results of the campaign. No personally identifiable information collected by the Website is used in conjunction with these tracking pixels.
- Floppycats.com is a participant in the Amazon Services LLC Associates Program, an affiliate advertising program designed to provide a means for sites to earn advertising fees by advertising and links to Amazon.com. As part of this Amazon Associates program, the Website will post customized links, provided by Amazon, to track the referrals to their website. This program utilizes cookies to track visits for the purposes of assigning commission on these sales
- In general, Floppycats.com uses the collected data for various purposes: to provide and maintain our Service, to notify you about changes to our Service, to provide customer support, to gather analysis or information so that we can improve our Service, to monitor the usage of our Service, to detect/prevent/address technical issues and to provide you with news, special offers and general information about other goods, services and events that we offer.
- Other affiliate advertising programs that Floppycats.com participates in include:
Third-Party Use of Personal Information
Your personal information is not shared with any other third-party applications.
Information that does not identify you personally may be provided to other parties for marketing, advertising, or other uses.
Will We Share the Personal Information We Collect?
We will not sell, distribute, or reveal users’ email addresses or other personal information without their consent. This does not include third-party partners, such as those listed above.
Under certain circumstances, Floppycats.com may be required to disclose your Personal Data if required to do so by law or in response to valid requests by public authorities.This would be done in good faith that such action is necessary to comply with a legal obligation, to protect and defend the rights or property of Floppycats.com, to prevent or investigate possible wrongdoing in connection with the Service, and to protect against legal liability.
The security of your data is important to us, but it is important to understand that no method of transmission over the Internet, or method of electronic storage, is 100% secure. We use commercially acceptable means to protect your Personal Data; however, we cannot guarantee its absolute security.
Modification or Deletion of Personal Information
You can decline to submit personal information at any time. If you decline, we may not be able to continue to provide service to you. You may request deletion of your personal information by sending an email to email@example.com, but in some cases, we may be required to keep your information by law. In such a case, it would no longer be active and would be kept separately in an archive.
You have the right:
- To access and receive a copy of the Personal Data we hold about you.
- To rectify any Personal Data held about you that is inaccurate.
- To request the deletion of Personal Data held about you.
Agreeing to Terms