Grab 25% Off Two SureFeed Microchip Pet Feeders
Many moons ago, I introduced the SureFeed Microchip Pet Feeder on the site. It is a cat dish designed to help multi-pet families, making mealtimes easier, prescription diets hassle-free and keeping food fresher for longer. It also works well in households with small children – keeping them out of the food dishes.
You can now get 25% off when you buy 2 or more using code HUNGRYCATS on SureFlap’s website.
The SureFeed Microchip Pet Feeder from SureFlap is a cat feeder that recognizes your cat’s microchip or RFID collar tag and only opens from that specific signal. When the kitty moves away from the feeder, it automatically closes – preventing other pets and children from having access to the food. The video below shows how this automatic pet feeder works:
The features and benefits of the SureFeed Microchip Pet Feeder include:
- Helps multi-pet households live in better harmony
- Stop dogs and small children from accessing the cat’s food
- No more worrying about overfeeding one cat and underfeeding the other
- Compatible with all identification microchips worldwide & SureFlap RFID collar tags (there is one collar tag included in the box)
- Sealed bowl keeps food fresher and free of bugs
- Makes sure that prescription food is eaten by the right pet
- 6 months battery life (4 x C cell batteries -– not included)
- Suitable for both wet and dry food
- Colorful bowls and mats available to purchase separately (1 x grey bowl, 1 x grey split bowl, 1 x grey mat included)
Dimensions of the SureFeed Microchip Pet Feeder:
- Feeder Opening – 8 1⁄4″ (W) x 6 1⁄8″ (H)
- Feeder Dimensions – 7 7⁄8″ (H) x 9″ (W) x 12 5⁄8″ (D)
- Inside of Feeder Bowl – 4 1⁄8″ (W) x 6 5⁄16″ (H) x 1 3⁄16″ (D)
- Feeder Mat – 8″ (W) x 4 3⁄8″ (H)
Buy the SureFeed:
- SureFeed Microchip Pet Feeder $149.99 plus free US shipping
- SureFeed Microchip Pet Feeder in Canada, Europe, Australia & New Zealand
Use this SureFeed / SureFlap Promotional Code: HUNGRYCATS for 25% off two feeders or more.
Hi, I’m Jenny Dean, creator of Floppycats! Ever since my Aunt got the first Ragdoll cat in our family, I have loved the breed. Inspired by my childhood Ragdoll cat, Rags, I created Floppycats to connect, share and inspire other Ragdoll cat lovers around the world,