Below you will find photos of Harlows second month in Kansas City. Harlow is my cousin’s Ragdoll sealpoint kitten from Angelkissed Ragdolls’ Cattery in Burnsville, MN. Harlow will be 4-months old on August 18, 2008.
You can follow Harlow’s growth and development by going to Harlow’s main page and clicking on any subsequent entries I have posted.
If you have any suggestions on how to make this page or any of Harlow’s pages more informational, please contact Floppycats.com about Harlows Second Month in KC.
Above Harlow is drinking water with her roommate K9, Bounce.
- Buying a Ragdoll Cat
- Cat Names
- Declawing a Cat
- Declawing (more information)
- Harlow, a Seal Point Ragdoll
- Harlow, at 10 days old
- Harlow’s 1st Month in Kansas City, MO
- Harlow’s 2nd Month in Kansas City, MO
- Harlow’s 3rd Month in Kansas City, MO
- Harlow’s 5th Month in Kansas City, MO
- How to Introduce New Cats to Your Household
- How to Train Your Kitten to Use the Litter Box
- Ragdoll Kittens
- Ragdoll Rescue
Hi, I’m Jenny Dean, creator of Floppycats! Ever since my Aunt got the first Ragdoll cat in our family, I have loved the breed. Inspired by my childhood Ragdoll cat, Rags, I created Floppycats to connect, share and inspire other Ragdoll cat lovers around the world,