Below you will find photos of Harlows third month in Kansas City. Harlow is my cousin’s Ragdoll sealpoint kitten from Angelkissed Ragdolls’ Cattery in Burnsville, MN. Harlow will be 5-months old on September 18, 2008.
My cousin says, “I feed her Royal Canin Special 33 & Fancy Feast wet. She’s 5lbs. I love her to death. She’s awesome.”
You can follow Harlow’s growth and development by going to Harlow’s main page and clicking on any subsequent entries I have posted.
If you have any suggestions on how to make this page or any of Harlow’s page more informational, please contact Floppycats.com about Harlows Third Month in KC.
- Buying a Ragdoll Cat
- Cat Names
- Declawing a Cat
- Declawing (more information)
- Harlow, a Seal Point Ragdoll
- Harlow, at 10 days old
- Harlow’s 1st Month in Kansas City, MO
- Harlow’s 2nd Month in Kansas City, MO
- Harlow’s 3rd Month in Kansas City, MO
- Harlow’s 5th Month in Kansas City, MO
- How to Introduce New Cats to Your Household
- How to Train Your Kitten to Use the Litter Box
- Ragdoll Kittens
- Ragdoll Rescue
Hi, I’m Jenny Dean, creator of Floppycats! Ever since my Aunt got the first Ragdoll cat in our family, I have loved the breed. Inspired by my childhood Ragdoll cat, Rags, I created Floppycats to connect, share and inspire other Ragdoll cat lovers around the world,