Last Updated on July 8, 2021 by Jenny
When you go out of town, do you leave your cats at home and have someone check on them or do you board them?
What do you put on your cat sitter list? Recently, my aunt asked me to watch Hobbs and Maddie and it inspired a post. I include my cell phone number on this list as well – but haven’t included it in this post for obvious reasons! I find it easiest to keep this document on my computer and then adjust and add to it as necessary. I hope you guys give me some more ideas as to what to add to it! I did find an article on About.com that includes a checklist.
Charlie and Trigg
KC Cat Clinic – Dr. Gloor
7107 Main St
Kansas City, MO 64114
5914 Johnson Drive
Mission, KS 66202
- Please open front window blinds – open one on right (South side) and pull up past cat tree height, so that Charlie and Trigg can see out.
- 3-4 cans of wet food a day – vary the flavors – please don’t give the same flavor twice in one day.
- I just feed them when they’re hungry
- 3-4 treats each in the afternoon every day – I make a big deal about it and call them “cheats”
- Treats are kept in the fridge downstairs and upstairs. WARNING! Charlie knows this and will run down the stairs meowing at the refrigerator to remind you. Treats are made by Whole Life Pet.
- I also give them a nice helping of TunaTreats (on top of the fridge) once a day.
- Please scoop litter boxes 2x day
- Two in basement under the stairs
- One in Master Bath – just put waste in the trash cans next to the boxes – Monday is trash day, so I would love it if you could take out the trash on Sunday night.
- Please check mail daily and look outside to see if there are any packages.
- I don’t want you to have to take them outside – although Charlie will ask and be sure to watch the doors – Charlie will jet outside if given the opportunity – especially into the garage when you are coming into the house. I just guide him out of the way with my foot if necessary.
- In replacement of taking them outside, if you could play with them with a wand toy of some variety, that would help them stay peaceful
I wanna hear what’s on your list! Dish!