Are you looking for a Ragdoll kitten Calgary? Well, in Calgary, Alberta, Canada? You’ve come to the right place. Floppycats.com can help you find a Ragdoll kitten cat for sale.
Even with search engine searches, it can be difficult to narrow down a good breeder and one in your area, so that’s why Floppycats.com is here to help. Don’t hesitate to contact us, should you have any questions during this process.
Are you a Ragdoll Breeder in Calgary? Ragdoll Breeder Directory and/or consider advertising with us
You’ll want to visit Floppycats.com’s page on finding a Radgoll breeder. Once you’ve located a few breeders, be sure to check out our questions for Ragdoll breeders as well. And be sure to ask the breeders those questions…based on their answers you’ll know whether or not the kitten is a good fit.
Learn more by visiting our Ragdoll kitten page.
If you’re looking for a Ragdoll kitten Calgary, then most likely you live in Canada, if not, then you’ll want to know if you can come pick up the kitten or if the breeder will ship the kitten. A few other things to consider are:
- Will the kitten be spayed or neutered?
- Is the kitten registered? With which organization? TICA? CFA?
- Does the breeder require a deposit to hold a kitten?
- Does the breeder require a deposit to hold a kitten not yet born?
- Are the kittens vet checked before placement?
- Do the kittens come with a health guarantee?
- Do the kittens receive all age-appropriate vaccines before placement?
When visiting a breeder’s website, most breeders will keep their website up-to-date and list their new litters under “available” or “available kittens”. They will also list upcoming litters. Breeders who are more specialized will sometimes only list pet kittens for availability. These cats didn’t make the cut to be show quality or breeder quality – whether it was for their markings or their personality. Nonetheless, they will be wonderful companions and most likely will be cheaper than the show or breeder quality kittens.
Another idea is to rescue a ragdoll who is in a shelter and in need. Our Ragdoll Rescue page will give you lots of ideas for finding a Ragdoll in need. Of course, sometimes the hunt can be long and grueling, but the reward of a Ragdoll companion is always worth it.
While you’re waiting to find your new Ragdoll kitten Calgary, you might enjoy scrolling through our Ragdoll kitten photos.
Once you’ve found your Ragdoll kitty or kitties, please share their story with us.
- Buying a Ragdoll Cat
- Cat Names
- Ragdoll Names
- Declawing a Cat
- Declawing (more information)
- Harlow, a Seal Point Ragdoll
- Harlow, at 10 days old
- Harlow’s 1st Month in Kansas City, MO
- Harlow’s 2nd Month in Kansas City, MO
- Harlow’s 3rd Month in Kansas City, MO
- Harlow’s 5th Month in Kansas City, MO
- How to Introduce New Cats to Your Household
- How to Introduce Cats
- How to Train Your Kitten to Use the Litter Box
- Ragdoll Kitten Calgary
- Ragdoll Kitten Mink
- Ragdoll Kittens
- Ragdoll Rescue