Wisteria Vine is Toxic for Cats
A Floppycats reader put together this YouTube video of her cats Rochelle and Charlie. Her older Ragdoll cat, Rochelle, got poisoning from a Wisteria vine outside of her home. She wrote, “Rochelle ate a very small tip of a Wisteria vine and had to be rushed to the animal Hospital. She had uncontrollable vomiting and her breathing was not good. Then she had to receive shots from the vet and Mama had to give her meds twice daily for three days.”
You might also be interested in their YouTube channel: Rochelle and Charlie My Ultimate Ragdolls.
Have you had experience with plants or vines that are toxic to kitties? Please list them below in the comments.
Hi, I’m Jenny Dean, creator of Floppycats! Ever since my Aunt got the first Ragdoll cat in our family, I have loved the breed. Inspired by my childhood Ragdoll cat, Rags, I created Floppycats to connect, share and inspire other Ragdoll cat lovers around the world,