In addition to the cat food department, I am interested in knowing what cat litter you use. I know a lot of folks are fans of World’s Best Cat Litter – but it didn’t work for us. I know there are concerns about clumping litters. However, I find that they work best for us.
Here are some questions:
- Do you use biodegradable cat litter?
- Do you use clumping litter?
- How do you buy your litter? In bulk or one bag/jug at a time?
- Why do you like or dislike the litter you use?
- How often do you clean your boxes and why?
The cat litter debate is similar to the food debate for me in that there doesn’t seem to be one good answer other than the one that works for you and your kitty to live in harmony.