On Christmas Eve day 2006 my beautiful Charlie was being himself, into everything. Later in the day I received a call from my husband saying I was not going to be to happy because Charlie had jumped on the chest of drawers, knocked over a snow globe and it had broken.
Jim, my husband, had cleaned up the mess and dried Charlie off. I work retail so I didn’t get home until after 6:00 p.m. that evening and noticed Charlie behaving a little strange. His big fluffy tail was down and he seemed to be not feeling well.
I called poison control and was told most likely it could have salmonella. and Charlie had just a little upset stomach. I am never satisfied with an assumption and hit the computer to further my research.