Post Published on December 8, 2011 | Last Updated on December 8, 2011 by Jenny
With the holidays almost here, you might be wondering what you can fill your kitty’s stocking with. In fact, my mom, many, many years ago picked up a Yeowww! Catnip banana for Rags’ stocking (Rags was 14 at the time, I think) and he loved that thing to bits!
So, for that reason, at the top of 10 things for your cat’s stocking is a Yeowww! catnip toy!
Here’s the official list:
- Yeowww! Catnip Toy
- Whole Life Pet Treats
- Neko Flies Cat Wand Toys (if you already have one, then maybe consider getting another attachment)
- Tuna Treats
- JW Pet Comb
- Moderncat Studio Large Holiday ModKicker Catnip Cat Toy (Holiday Stripe)
- Litter Lifter Litter Scoop (ok, this one is more for you than your cat!)
- Tipsy Nip Extra Large Pickle
- ModaPet Cat Bowl (it could fit in my stocking, but maybe not all?!)
- YOUR SUGGESTION HERE
What things will you put in your cat’s stocking this year? What would you add to the list?
I’m poor, so Charlie and Trigg are getting my love and attention for Christmas, which is the best gift of all!
Here’s a video of my old man (now passed) playing with a Yeowww! Catnip Banana at almost 19 years old!!