Top 10 Things for Your Cat’s Stocking
With the holidays almost here, you might be wondering what you can fill your kitty’s stocking with. In fact, my mom, many, many years ago picked up a Yeowww! Catnip banana for Rags’ stocking (Rags was 14 at the time, I think) and he loved that thing to bits!
So, for that reason, at the top of 10 things for your cat’s stocking is a Yeowww! catnip toy!
Here’s the official list 😻🎄🎅:
- Yeowww! Catnip Toy
- Whole Life Pet Treats
- Safari® Cat Shedding Comb
- Litter-Lifter – The BEST Cat Litter Scoop (ok, this one is more for you than your cat!)
- Zen Clipper Cat Nail Clippers
- Fuzz/Fetch! Alpaca Ball Toy for Cats 3 Pack of Fun
- Pet Toy Mouse
- A new attachment for your RompiCatz Adjustable String Wand
- Be Forever Furless Brush by Lilly Brush (yes, also for you)
- YOUR SUGGESTION HERE (please leave a comment below to add an idea)
What things will you put in your cat’s stocking this year? What would you add to the list?
I’m poor, so Charlie and Trigg are getting my love and attention for Christmas, which is the best gift of all!
Here’s a video of my old man (now passed) playing with a Yeowww! Catnip Banana at almost 19 years old!!
Hi, I’m Jenny Dean, creator of Floppycats! Ever since my Aunt got the first Ragdoll cat in our family, I have loved the breed. Inspired by my childhood Ragdoll cat, Rags, I created Floppycats to connect, share and inspire other Ragdoll cat lovers around the world,
TW is giving me a new laser toy. I’m 16 yrs and love to run away the red dot. Also a cat tunnel is a great idea.
How about a water fountain to encourage drinking.
=) works for some – great idea!
Okayz – here beez da wormiez
Mommy orderz collar on Etzy fur meez!
You not nooz my wormz? You senz Swabie e-mailz wid addrezz – I sendz you somez!
I likez da mousiez that beez made with rope or stringz. We can’ haz no more furry onez – cauze bad Amber da doggy eatz dem an den coughz.
just send me a link to your etsy store, so i can check them out!
10. A new Morgan’s Bed!
11. A Hello Kitty Collar
12. A Fifty Pound Bag of YEOWWW loose Catnip
13. A Kittens Dozen Willow’s Worms
14. A New Cat Tent
15. A New Bunny Kicker
16. Rope Mousies
17. 25 Bags of Fresh Step Natural Scoop, so I can keep tracking it all over the house and leave my paw prints on the new furniture
18. Yogurt Treats for the Bilge Rats
19. Hay for the Prairie Dogs an Guinea pigger
20. Smoochies and more Smoochies
Okayz – dat beez my listz! Love Willow
oh! i wanna see the hello kitty collar! gotta a link to share?
What are Willow’s Worms?