Last Updated on July 15, 2021 by Jenny
I have been trying to get a product sample of a steam mop because I have read a lot about them and think they could be great for taking care of floors, etc. with cats. I would prefer not to use chemicals, etc. when I clean my floors because I don’t want Charlie and Trigg picking up the chemical residue that is left and then licking it off their paws.
So I liked the idea of a steam mop for sanitation and more.
Here are the ones I have been looking into:
- Bissell PowerFresh Steam Mop
- Hoover TwinTank Disinfecting Steam Mop – WH20200
- Eureka Enviro Hard-Surface Floor Steamer, 313A
- Shark Steam Pocket Mop (S3501)
- Oreck Steam-It
- HAAN SI-70 Multi Multiple Purpose Floor Steamer
Do you own a steam mop? If so, which kind do you? DO you like it? Why or why not?