ScoopFree® has won the following awards:
- Cat Fancy – Trendy Product (September 2006)
- Amazon.com – Consistently Rated #1 Automatic Litter Box
- Petco – Top 25 New Product (August 2006)
- Animal Radio – Top Pick Litterpalooza (Spring 2006)
- CBS Early Morning Show – Global Pet Expo Favorite (March 2006)
- Chicago Sun-Times – Chicago Innovation Awards Nomination (September 2006 & 2008)
- Pet Valu – Top 40 New Product (May 2008)
Next is to toss the tray, meaning after weeks of usage, you should already replace the old litter tray with a new one.
- Uses disposable litter trays to provide hands-off convenience and unbeatable odor control.
- You don’t have to see, touch, or smell messy waste.
- Includes disposable litter tray pre-filled with Premium Blue Crystals.
- Disposable litter tray has plastic lining that creates a barrier to help protect against leakage.
- Rake automatically sweeps waste into covered compartment 20 minutes after your cat uses the litter box.
- Sensors automatically reset the 20-minute rake timer if your cat re-enters the litter box.
- Rigorously tested in our lab for more than 100,000 cycles without failure or jamming.
- 90-day money-back guarantee with prepaid shipping.
- One-year limited product warranty with prepaid shipping.
- Privacy hood and anti-tracking carpet sold separately.
- Recommended litter tray replacements: At least once every 20-30 days for one cat, every 10-15 days for 2 cats, every 7-10 days for 3 cats.
- Includes UL-rated 120V 60Hz adaptor.
- Operates on a standard wall outlet.
- For indoor use only.
- Extra-long 10 foot power cordSelf-cleaning litter box measures 19” wide by 27-3/8” long by 7” high
- Height is 16-3/4” with optional hood installedLitter tray measures 14-1/2” wide by 22” long by 2-1/2” high
- Patents pending
Note: Never add litter to your ScoopFree® self-cleaning litter box or use another brand or type of litter. The Premium Blue crystal litter in the disposable litter tray is formulated especially for ScoopFree®.
Hi, I’m Jenny Dean, creator of Floppycats! Ever since my Aunt got the first Ragdoll cat in our family, I have loved the breed. Inspired by my childhood Ragdoll cat, Rags, I created Floppycats to connect, share and inspire other Ragdoll cat lovers around the world,