The ScoopFree® Self-Cleaning Litter Box is the one when it comes to the usage of disposable litter trays which provides hands-off convenience and unbeatable odor control.
ScoopFree® has won the following awards:
- Cat Fancy – Trendy Product (September 2006)
- Amazon.com – Consistently Rated #1 Automatic Litter Box
- Petco – Top 25 New Product (August 2006)
- Animal Radio – Top Pick Litterpalooza (Spring 2006)
- CBS Early Morning Show – Global Pet Expo Favorite (March 2006)
- Chicago Sun-Times – Chicago Innovation Awards Nomination (September 2006 & 2008)
- Pet Valu – Top 40 New Product (May 2008)
How It Works:
First thing you do is load the tray by lifting the litter box and then sliding in the disposable litter tray filled with Premium Blue crystals. Next thing to do is to leave it alone, the Premium Blue crystals inside the tray immediately absorbs moisture and odor and begin to dehydrate solids once your cat goes the bathroom (you can easily tell/know when your cat is using the litter box because a sensor placed inside automatically monitors it).
Twenty minutes after your cat uses the litter box, ScoopFree®’s rake automatically sweeps waste into a covered waste trap, leaving the litter smell clean and fresh!
Next is to toss the tray, meaning after weeks of usage, you should already replace the old litter tray with a new one.
If your kitty prefers privacy while using the litter box, ScoopFree® can offer it perfectly by providing a privacy hood and at the same time keeping the litter properly contained. Also, don’t forget to check the health counter which keeps track of your cat’s frequency usage of the litter box and helps you monitor it’s health.
ScoopFree® Features and Product Benefits:
- Uses disposable litter trays to provide hands-off convenience and unbeatable odor control.
- You don’t have to see, touch, or smell messy waste.
- Includes disposable litter tray pre-filled with Premium Blue Crystals.
- Disposable litter tray has plastic lining that creates a barrier to help protect against leakage.
- Rake automatically sweeps waste into covered compartment 20 minutes after your cat uses the litter box.
- Sensors automatically reset the 20-minute rake timer if your cat re-enters the litter box.
- Rigorously tested in our lab for more than 100,000 cycles without failure or jamming.
- 90-day money-back guarantee with prepaid shipping.
- One-year limited product warranty with prepaid shipping.
- Privacy hood and anti-tracking carpet sold separately.
- Recommended litter tray replacements: At least once every 20-30 days for one cat, every 10-15 days for 2 cats, every 7-10 days for 3 cats.
- Includes UL-rated 120V 60Hz adaptor.
- Operates on a standard wall outlet.
- For indoor use only.
- Extra-long 10 foot power cordSelf-cleaning litter box measures 19” wide by 27-3/8” long by 7” high
- Height is 16-3/4” with optional hood installedLitter tray measures 14-1/2” wide by 22” long by 2-1/2” high
- Patents pending
Note: Never add litter to your ScoopFree® self-cleaning litter box or use another brand or type of litter. The Premium Blue crystal litter in the disposable litter tray is formulated especially for ScoopFree®.