Benefits of these treats:
- You can crumble them over food
- If both your cat and your dog like these, you only have to buy 1 treat for both species.
- They’re grain free
- They’re 100% wild-caught salmon treats
- Only 1 ingredient – Freeze-dried wild salmon
- Freeze dried treats are great for puzzle toys
- Freeze dried treats are great for training a cat or a dog because they’re lightweight, don’t stick and don’t leave a residue
- The Salmon ones are POTENT – so great for older kitties that can’t smell their food as well – this will certainly attract them.
You’ll notice that there is powder/crumble at the bottom of the jar – this is inevitable when you have a freeze dried treat that is dry and shipped around in a box. I like to use these extra bits to mix into food they are not eating, or whatever. My mom does this too and we both find it helpful when trying new foods, etc.
The majority of them, however, were big chunks that the cats could sink their teeth into. Freeze dried treats are very lightweight and break like a piece of Styrofoam does.
Does your kitty already eat these?
Here is our arrival video – watch as the cats can’t get enough:
And here is our final review video:
We received the HALO Liv-a-Littles Freeze Dried Cat Treats for review from Chewy.com. Receiving the free product did not influence this post.