Post Published on September 28, 2010 | Last Updated on April 1, 2021 by Jenny
I simply liked her style and wanted to see if her stuff was as good as in person as it appeared to be on her website. Sure enough, it is!
So we tested it from August 24th until September 21st for our product of the week. I try to test everything we receive for at least one month or more.
Here’s a video I captured of it when we first got it:
And here’s the video I took on September 19th – I moved the cat scratcher into another room with more light so I could record the video and right before I hit play, I tapped the scratcher and asked Charlie to come here and help me shoot the video – without hesitation he came and started using it. I have it in the dining room, but it’s too dark in there to film – but this shows that he accepts it anywhere!
Charlie loves this thing and so do I! Here’s why:
- It’s classy – you can have it in your dining room, if you want! The leather case around the cardboard scratcher makes it more like a piece of art rather than an eye sore.
- It’s durable
- It can be hung on a wall
- It’s got no skid feet, so that it stays in one place while the cat is scratching
- It comes with catnip to encourage your kitty to use it!
- It doubles as a doormat for your litterbox if you want to put it in front of your litterbox
- You can auto-reorder the inserts once they’re worn out!
- It comes in white and in brown
- It’s small! So it can fit anywhere – 47 x 12 x 4 cm
- Cardboard is made from recycled paper
You can buy the Copenhagen Cat Scratcher on Ree Yong’s website.
Do you have any products from Ree Yong? Tell us about them!