Post Published on April 3, 2019 | Last Updated on April 1, 2021 by Jenny
I was first introduced to RAWZ Natural Pet Food when I visited The Cat Connection in Dallas in December. Shortly thereafter a reader contacted me asking if we had tried it, so I thought it was high time to reach out to them and see if we could get some samples.
Unfortunately, when I was gone in the UK/Ireland for 2 weeks, the pet sitter that took care of Charlie and Trigg accidentally fed them ALL of the RAWZ food I had on the counter. I had asked her not to give them the food on the counter, but she got confused and fed it all to them. Consequently, I am unable to take footage of each flavor, what it looks like inside, etc. I am sorry for that. She did tell me that the cats gobbled it all up – and cleaned their bowls.
RAWZ donates 100% of its profits to service dog training and placement programs as well as traumatic brain and spinal cord injury rehabilitation programs.
Where to Buy RAWZ
For or a list of authorized online retailers, please go to their Where to Buy Page and scroll to the very bottom until you come to a section titled “Authorized RAWZ Online Retailers.” RAWZ only allows brick and mortar stores to carry their products on their shelves. Those stores also offer online ordering and delivery to anywhere in the U.S. Product availability, pricing and shipping rates vary from site to site, so you’ll want to do some shopping around to see who can give you the best deal for what you’re looking for.
Here is a list of some of the online retailers:
- The Cat Connection – Carries some, not all recipes
- NJ Pet Supply – Carries some, not all recipes
- Bernal Beast – Carries all existing recipes, does not yet carry the new shredded recipes
- Cherrybrook – Carries all recipes, including new shredded recipes
- Natural K9 Supplies – Carries most recipes, including shredded recipes
- Hearty Pet – Carries some, not all recipes
- Luke’s All Natural Pet Food – Carries some, not all recipes
If you would like to try RAWZ before you buy a full case online, for example, you can contact them through their website. and be sure to have these questions answered when you do so (it’ll help things move faster):
- Are you interested in their Dry, Pâté or Shredded products (or all 3?)
- Any known allergies or intolerances?
- Any recipes you are interested in trying specifically? Any recipes you are specifically not interested in trying?
- Where can the samples be sent? They use FedEx, so they will need a physical mailing address (no PO boxes, please). Please also include a telephone number, which is requested by FedEx. RAWZ will never store or share your information – it is used explicitly for this purpose and this purpose only.