We’ve had our Open Air for over a year now – it’s hard to believe that we’ve had it for that long now. The cats still use it daily, even though they have 4 other litterboxes to choose from. I did move it to our basement and now Chiggy is finally getting brave enough to watch it cycle. Charlie, of course, did this from the get go and no longer needs to watch it. I love how different they are.
Chiggy vs. Litter-Robot Open Air 🐱❤🚽
Many readers love theirs as well.
Joyce wrote on this post, “NOTHING better! My cats took to it immediately. Don’t worry too much about the expense. The amount of litter you save is unbelievable! Litter Robot barely uses any litter – none is wasted as it is with scooping. The odor control is amazing and the cleanup is clean and simple. I have the space for it in my basement – I’m lucky. It is quite large and not sure where it would be placed in a home without space…it’s certainly not an interior decorator item. Would be nice if they worked on the size.”
Buy the Litter-Robot III Open Air Automatic Litter Box
- Buy the Litter Robot Open Air on their website and save $25 by clicking on this link. Free Shipping within the contiguous 48 United States. Additional shipping costs to AK, HI, and PR.
- Buy the Litter Robot Open Air on Amazon.
More Like This
Live in Australia 🇦🇺 or New Zealand 🇳🇿? Click here for your distributor.
Also in this video:
- Dr. Elsey’s Precious Cat Ultra
- WooPet! Jumbo Cat Litter Mat (grey one)
- Blackhole Cat Litter Mat (beige one)
Do you have a Litter-Robot Open Air? How do you like it? How long did it take for your cats to take to it?