Last Updated on February 5, 2013 by Jenny
I have been reading about Ragdoll Cat Secrets online for a few years now, so I decided to break down and buy it and have a read through it to see if it was worth my while and your while.
Ragdoll Cat Secrets by Ben Harper is a book that covers Ragdoll cat care, it costs $17.00 and you can instantly download it online.
The book starts with a brief history of the Ragdoll cat and goes on to talk about how to choose a breeder, how to choose a healthy Ragdoll kitten, how to choose a veterinarian, along with tips on grooming, care and feeding at different periods in your Ragdoll’s life.
Here is a brief sampling of what you can find in the book:
- Things to Remember When Shopping for a Kitten or Cat
- 9 Questions You Must Ask Before Buying From a Cat Breeder
- What You Must Have Before Bringing Your New Kitten Home
- How to Teach Your Ragdoll Cats to Perform Tricks Like “Shake a Paw”
- 8 Ways to “Cat-Proof” Your Home The Right Way
- An Extensive Health Checklist to Make Sure Your Ragdoll Cats Are Healthy
- How to Stop Messy Hair balls
- How to Solve Problems With the Kitty Litter Box
If you want to learn more about Ragdoll cats, you can also check out: Guide to Owning a Ragdoll Cat. It is good for general information about Ragdoll cats and kittens. It helps you understand Ragdoll cats in a better way.
Getting a Ragdoll Kitten? A Ragdoll Kitten Care Guide: Bringing Your Ragdoll Kitten Home