There are many Ragdoll breeders and catteries.
If you are looking for a Ragdoll cat, it is probably best to buy either a rescue Ragdoll (a Ragdoll that has been abandoned or needs to be adopted because a family is moving out of the country or various other reasons), a retired breeder (these purebred cats range in age from 3 to 8 years old and they are cats that breeders have used to breed. The breeders look for a safe home for the retired breeders) or adopt a new kitten.
Important Resources about Ragdoll Breeders!
More Information on Ragdoll Breeders
- Should You Buy Ragdoll Kittens For Sale on Craigslist?
- Ragdoll Breeder Website Scam: "RAGDOLL FAMILY" or "Ragdoll Giants"
- How to Know a Reputable Breeder from a Bad One: An Interview with Sharon Shulby
- Jasmine Ragdoll Kitten - Ragdoll Breeder SCAM
- Ragdoll Breeder Tennessee Interview: Center Hill Ragdolls
- Lawsuit Against Jessica Perry and Leah Keeran of "We Love Ragdolls"
- Cat Hair Yarn: Interview with Irene Lerman of PetHair2KnitWear
- Interview with Ragdoll Breeder Bette Willette of Willetteragdol Cattery
- Willetteragdol Ragdoll Breeder in Massachusetts
- Adorable Ragdoll Kittens for Sale Scam Online
- Top 5 Mistakes Cat Breeders Make with People Adopting Their Cats
- How to Find a Ragdoll Cat Breeder
- Big City Ragdolls - Cincinnati, OH
- Ragdoll Kitten in Florida
- Ragdoll Kitten Calgary
- Ragdoll Cat Names
- Ragdoll Breeders in MN
- Ragdoll Cat Breeders
- Questions for Cat Breeders
- Interview with Lise Cardinal of Rainbow Ragdolls
- Interview with Kristie Long of Longfellow Ragdolls
- Angelkissed Ragdolls