We received the large version of this cat pet carrier, which measures 20″ x 11.5″ x 12″.
I love that this carrier collapses, so that it is easy for storage. This feature would have been great as well for picking up Charlie because I could have stowed it in my luggage and then when I picked him up in North Carolina, then I could have taken it out of my bag.
Some other features/benefits of this travel pet carrier:
- great for travel to and from the vet or anywhere else
- great for in-cabin airline travel (meets most requirements – be sure to check with your specific airline)
- plush bed on the bottom (comes standard)
- 2-doors allow for top and front loading and unloading
- mesh walls allow for air flow
- very easy to carry and not awkward!
- includes a shoulder strap
- there’s a rear pocket where you can stuff your pet’s essentials
Charlie also liked the fact that there was a lot of mesh, so that he could see everything.
Here’s a video I shot of Charlie in the Petmate pet carrier: