Post Published on March 16, 2011 | Last Updated on March 16, 2011 by Jenny
Neko Flies’ Kitty Cada
is named after a cicada, an insect with large eyes wide apart on the head and usually transparent, as well as well-veined wings. Cicadas are also known as "jar flies" and, regionally, as July flies in the Southeastern United States, and as "heat bugs" in Canada and the Midwest.
Neko Flies’ Kitty Cada Cat Toy
– your cats will surely love chasing them around as you wiggle it along the floor. What really drives them crazy are the life-like movement of the kitty cada. This is a one-of-a-kind interactive exercise for your kitty and can also boost in his/her skills.
, you and your cat can experience all these exciting features/benefits:
- Realistic looking critters with life-like movements
- Appealing to a cat’s natural hunting instinct
- Quality hand crafted workmanship
- Durability and Safety
- Fun interactive bonding experiences
- Boos in exercise
- Both ends of the string are sewn so that there are no hard attachments near the cat’s face, when flicking the toy.
- Neko flies cat toys are all made using synthetic and natural materials.
- There is a minimum amount of glue used, and all glue is non-toxic.
- The back end of the toys have a foam pad covering the end of the shank to protect cats while flicking the toy.
- The rods are made from acrylic, and the handles are plastic.
Nekoflies’ Kitty Cada Cat Toy has a tag price of USD $9.93 on Amazon.com for an endless fun and entertainment.
We at Floppy Cats
keep you updated with cat products that are available on the market. Just think of us as yourRagdoll Cat Guide
– we’ll do the homework on cat products, so you don’t have to.
Love giveaways? Then you’ll want to check out Floppycats.com’s March 2011 Floppycats.com Giveaway: Mountain Cat Trees Incline Scratcher with Birch Tree Post!
Want more Ragdolls Cats? Enter your email address to get Floppycats.com’s updates plus you’ll be eligible to win our monthly giveaway.
Socialize with other members of the Ragdoll Breed! Join, follow and like us on Facebook, Twitter and YouTube.