When we got our first shipment of Nature’s Logic canned cat food, they were out of their Rabbit formula, so we had to wait until it was back in stock. They shipped it out to us as soon as it was available, so we could try it out.
Here are some perfectly great reasons to love this food for your kitty:
- muscle meat and organ meat based can foods (High-quality Animal Protein)
- contains no wheat, corn, rice, soy, potato
- contains no chemically synthesized vitamins, minerals, or trace nutrients
- each can has animal plasma containing high levels of natural vitamins, minerals, and albumin and globulin proteins
- the cans are BPA-free
- It’s one of the 10 foods Susan Thixton would feed her own cats according to her “List” Dec 1, 2011 (this means they meet her criteria)
- NO synthetic vitamins or minerals added (all the nutrients come from FOOD. This is very rare.)
- It’s not owned by a huge corporate conglomerate that doesn’t care about what’s going in the food
- All nutrients in Nature’s Logic Rabbit Dinner Fare are derived from whole foods and 100% natural ingredients.
The ingredients in this food include: Rabbit, Water Sufficient for Processing, Rabbit Liver, Dried Egg Product, Porcine Plasma, Montmorillonite Clay, Cottage Cheese, Cod Liver Oil, Egg Shell Meal, Brewers Dried Yeast, Dried Apple, Dried Apricot, Alfalfa Meal, Dried Artichoke, Dried Blueberry, Dried Broccoli, Dried Carrot, Dried Chicory Root, Dried Cranberry, Dried Kelp, Parsley, Dried Pumpkin, Rosemary, Dried Spinach, Dried Tomato
Nature’s Logic’s website includes the guaranteed analysis listing – it’s lengthy, so best to be seen on their site.
If you could like to read more about the nutrition facts for the Nature’s Logic Canned Cat Food Rabbit formula, you can do so on their website.
You can buy Nature’s Logic Rabbit Dinner Fare Feline Canned Formula on Amazon.com. You might also want to see if you can find a deal on Nature’s Logic Rabbit canned cat food through a online pet food deal.
Both Charlie and Trigg liked it:
Caymus liked it and Murphy did not:
Nature’s Logic also makes canned formulas in a Chicken formula and in a Duck/Salmon variety.