When it comes to Nature’s Logic cat food reviews, I’ve already covered their Chicken dinner fare. Next up is their Duck & salmon canned cat food. A big thanks to Nature’s Logic for sending us their canned Duck & Salmon formula to try out.
Here’s what attracted me to Nature’s Logic Cat Food Duck & Salmon:
- muscle meat and organ meat based can foods (High-quality Animal Protein)
- contains no wheat, corn, rice, soy, potato
- contains no chemically synthesized vitamins, minerals, or trace nutrients
- each can has animal plasma containing high levels of natural vitamins, minerals, and albumin and globulin proteins
- the cans are BPA-free
- It’s one of the 10 foods Susan Thixton would feed her own cats according to her “List” Dec 1, 2011 (this means they meet her criteria)
- NO synthetic vitamins or minerals added (all the nutrients come from FOOD. This is very rare.)
- It’s not owned by a huge corporate conglomerate that doesn’t care about what’s going in the food
- All nutrients in Nature’s Logic Duck & Salmon are derived from whole foods and 100% natural ingredients.
When I asked Liz Eastwood of the Natural Cat Care blog about Nature’s Logic, she said that she’ll be adding it to her best canned cat foods list.
Since they don’t use “added vitamins and minerals” all nutrients come from food – so their foods have a lot of ingredients to supply all the nutrients to keep cats healthy.
Nature’s Logic Canned Cat Food Duck & Salmon ingredients: Duck, Duck Broth, Poultry Liver, Salmon, Poultry Heart, Dried Egg Product, Porcine Plasma, Motmorillonite Clay, Cottage Cheese, Cod Liver Oil, Brewers Dried Yeast, Dried Apple, Dried Apricot, Alfalfa Meal, Dried Artichoke, Dried Blueberry, Dried Broccoli, Dried Carrot, Dried Chicory Root, Dried Cranberry, Dried Kelp, Parsley, Dried Pumpkin, Rosemary, Dried Spinach, Dried Tomato, Egg Shell Meal.
Nature’s Logic’s website includes the analysis listing – it’s lengthy, so best to be seen on their site.
Good ole’ Caymus liked it. Charlie, Murphy and Trigg didn’t like it, but I am interested in continuing to try it on them it’s so good for them and I would feel good giving it to them.
Want to Try It?
- You can buy Nature’s Logic Canned Food – Duck & Salmon – 12 x 5.5 oz cans through Amazon.com for $23.49.
- Buy it on Wag.com – free shipping at $49. Sales tax in WA, KS, NY, NJ, and PA. (They are affiliated with amazon.com) 15% discount with code 15WAG. 20% discount with code WAGFOOD12 (until 9/30/12).
- Buy it on Doggiefood.com – free shipping at $49.99. 10% off for new customers with code NEW10. Like their Facebook page for future promo codes. They also have bird, bunny and some horse supplies. They are located in RI.
- Buy it on Petflow.com – – $10 off your FIRST purchase at PetFlow (min. orders $40+ for the coupon to fire) FLOPPY10. Free shipping at $59. Or free shipping at $49 with promo code FBFANS. Like their Facebook page for additional promo codes. Sales tax in NY, NJ and NV.
- Enter for your chance to win it through our bonus giveaway for Nature’s Logic pet food – it ends tomorrow!
If you could like to read more about the nutrition facts for the Nature’s Logic Canned Cat Food Duck & Salmon formula, you can do so on their website.
Here’s a video of Caymus and Murphy eating the Duck & Salmon:
Nature’s Logic also makes canned formulas in a Chicken and Rabbit variety.