Well, we’ve finally reached the end of the Go! Natural pet food products that we were fortunate enough to product test.
This one is the Go! Natural Chicken, Turkey and Duck Wet Food Formula.
I let my Aunt Nicky’s 9-month old Ragdoll kitten give this one a try. Here’s Prince William trying it for the first time – as you can see, he devoured it.
Here’s why this food is great:
- #1 ingredient – hormone free chicken
- #2 ingredient – hormone free turkey
- Slow cooked at low temperatures
- Fresh fruit, select berries, and healthy vegetables included
- Natural antioxidants inlcuded
- Balanced Omega 6 and 3 essential fatty acids
- Promotes a healthy urinary tract
- Promotes a healthy digestive tract and odor control
- Highest Meat Protein, Lowest Carbs, and Absolutely No Grains.
- For all breeds and life stages (Kitten, adult, senior, & overweight cats)
GUARANTEED ANALYSIS – Available in 5.5 oz cans
More Like This
- Crude Protein (min) 12%
- Crude Fat (min) 8%
- Crude Fiber (max) .5%
- Moisture (max) 78%
Chicken, turkey, chicken broth, chicken liver, turkey liver, turkey broth, duck, salmon, dried egg, carrots, peas, sweet potatoes, guar gum, apples, blueberries, cranberries, cottage cheese, alfalfa sprouts, pumpkin puree, sea salt, spinach, broccoli powder, dried bananas, flaxseed meal, minerals (iron amino acid chelate, zinc amino acid chelate, cobalt amino acid chelate, copper amino acid chelate, manganese amino acid chelate, sodium selenite, potassium iodide), inulin,, vitamins (vitamin E supplement, vitamin A supplement, vitamin D3 supplement, vitamin B12 supplement, thiamine mononitrate, niacin, d-calcium pantothenate, pyridoxine hydrochloride, riboflavin, folic acid, biotin), choline chloride, salmon oil, sunflower oil, rosemary, carrageenan, taurine, yucca schidigera extract, beta-carotene.
You can buy a 24-can case of Go! Natural Chicken, Turkey and Duck Wet Food Formula on Only Natural Pet for $40.44. If you find it online for less than that (about $1.69/can), please let us know by leaving a comment below.
Do your kitties eat Go! Natural Chicken, Turkey and Duck Wet Food Formula? How do they like it? Please feel free to leave a comment below.