Giuseppe aka 'The Sep man' 'Fluff Bum' 'Cheeky Man' 'Handsome'. He was born on the 21st of July 2012
Is a one year old Ragdoll and in the 9months he has owned me I have fell head over heels in love with him. He lives in sunny Scotland with me, my boyfriend and our 3 year old working cocker spaniel Fidel.
Upon stumbling across Ragdolls while watching cute cat videos on YouTube I was instantly smitten with the breed I couldn't believe their size and those stunning blue eyes and I knew that a ragdoll cat would fit right in to our wee family.
When I met with the breeder Lynn at her home I was honest and told her that I had never had a ragdoll cat before and all I knew about them was from the internet. Lynn then started to tell me about her 18 years experience breeding and showing Ragdolls. I had also visited her web site and read all the lovely comments from the people who have previously adopted ragdolls from the Lynn and they couldn't recommend her highly enough. when I was happy that everything looked legit I picked my boy out of the only males in the litter. He was ten weeks then and I still had to wait another four till we could bring the wee rascal home. I would highly recommend Lynn as a breeder she really does know her stuff and is a fantastic breeder.
What does your kitty like to do? Well in a nut shell anything that takes his fancy.
Giuseppe's favourite things to do:
- Giving love bites to unsuspecting toes poking out the covers
- Lying on top of the fish tank
- Chasing the dogs tail
- Licking the dogs face after he eats
- Smelling the dogs paws after a walk
- Chasing the cord on my pyjamas
- Playing fetch with rolled up paper
- Scratching the heck out of the cat tree when the hover is on
- Waiting by the window to kill bugs
- Pulling the clean clothes off the radiators
- Following anybody and everybody in to the bathroom
- Hide in the washing basket and jump out at anything that walks by
- Sit in the bathtub with no water in it, just chilling
- Iams wet food pouches
- Iams Chicken Hairball Dry food
- Steamed chicken breasts
- Squeaky tennis balls
- His turtle bed
- Drinkwell 360 pet fountain
My favourite things about Giuseppe:
- The way he squeezes himself between my boyfriend and I when we are sleeping
- Curling his paws round my neck and purring in my ear
- The way he greets me at the door with a meow
- How he head butts the bathroom door when I dare to lock him out
- Sits purring on my lap
- Thinks everything belongs to him
- Taps the dog on the head when he sleeps
- Chases the tennis ball up and down the hallway
- Comforts me and makes me laugh when I'm sad
Ragdolls are amazing hairy creatures and I never take for granted how lucky I am to share my life with one. He fills my days with fun.