Giuseppe – Ragdoll of the Week
Giuseppe aka ‘The Sep man’ ‘Fluff Bum’ ‘Cheeky Man’ ‘Handsome’. He was born on the 21st of July 2012
Is a one year old Ragdoll and in the 9months he has owned me I have fell head over heels in love with him. He lives in sunny Scotland with me, my boyfriend and our 3 year old working cocker spaniel Fidel.
Upon stumbling across Ragdolls while watching cute cat videos on YouTube I was instantly smitten with the breed I couldn’t believe their size and those stunning blue eyes and I knew that a ragdoll cat would fit right in to our wee family.
When I met with the breeder Lynn at her home I was honest and told her that I had never had a ragdoll cat before and all I knew about them was from the internet. Lynn then started to tell me about her 18 years experience breeding and showing Ragdolls. I had also visited her web site and read all the lovely comments from the people who have previously adopted ragdolls from the Lynn and they couldn’t recommend her highly enough. when I was happy that everything looked legit I picked my boy out of the only males in the litter. He was ten weeks then and I still had to wait another four till we could bring the wee rascal home. I would highly recommend Lynn as a breeder she really does know her stuff and is a fantastic breeder.
What does your kitty like to do? Well in a nut shell anything that takes his fancy.
Giuseppe’s favourite things to do:
- Giving love bites to unsuspecting toes poking out the covers
- Lying on top of the fish tank
- Chasing the dogs tail
- Licking the dogs face after he eats
- Smelling the dogs paws after a walk
- Chasing the cord on my pyjamas
- Playing fetch with rolled up paper
- Scratching the heck out of the cat tree when the hover is on
- Waiting by the window to kill bugs
- Pulling the clean clothes off the radiators
- Following anybody and everybody in to the bathroom
- Hide in the washing basket and jump out at anything that walks by
- Sit in the bathtub with no water in it, just chilling
- Iams wet food pouches
- Iams Chicken Hairball Dry food
- Steamed chicken breasts
- Squeaky tennis balls
- His turtle bed
- Drinkwell 360 pet fountain
My favourite things about Giuseppe:
- The way he squeezes himself between my boyfriend and I when we are sleeping
- Curling his paws round my neck and purring in my ear
- The way he greets me at the door with a meow
- How he head butts the bathroom door when I dare to lock him out
- Sits purring on my lap
- Thinks everything belongs to him
- Taps the dog on the head when he sleeps
- Chases the tennis ball up and down the hallway
- Comforts me and makes me laugh when I’m sad
Ragdolls are amazing hairy creatures and I never take for granted how lucky I am to share my life with one. He fills my days with fun.
Hi, I’m Jenny Dean, creator of Floppycats! Ever since my Aunt got the first Ragdoll cat in our family, I have loved the breed. Inspired by my childhood Ragdoll cat, Rags, I created Floppycats to connect, share and inspire other Ragdoll cat lovers around the world,
Giussepe is just too cute!His face looks similar too my sealpoint bi color Ragdoll Murphy Bo Dee.Everyone says his face looks like a racoon huh huh.He has a perfect INVERTED v on his nose,hes really furry now but alot of cat people thought he was a snow shoe cat ,when he was a baby due to the perfect facial markings.Just had too let you know what a handsome snuggle Bug your Guissepe is.Im assumming hes a blue bi color.Really cute boy!Bye now Lisa,Murphy and Baby Ceasar.
Giuseppe is adorable! (Love the name.) Great anecdotes and photos of him and Fidel. Sounds like you are Ragdoll smitten and in love!
I loved your pictures and laughed. Guiseppe is a doll (get it?…”doll”?) We have a 2 1/2 yr old Raggie (Kobe) who likes almost all the same things, especially lying on his back. He also tries to “get” our feet if he’s hiding under the bed and we happen to walk by, he loves to be chased, loves his “tree” and scratching post. He makes me happy just looking at him and his escapades. He’s the love of my life and I can tell I am his also. Best wishes and may you have many happy years with your beautiful furry little friends!
Oh boy, did I enjoy that! How funny all the things Guiseppe likes to do, he’s a real fun boy. I hope you have 20 years with him, and Fidel, he’s a doll too. Happy wee family♥
Oh my gosh- those pictures are wonderful! The ones of Giuseppe and Fidel together are priceless. Love the list of Giuseppe’s Favorite things. He’s certainly a beauty and it sounds like he’s a character, too. Thanks for sharing your story!
What a lucky gal you are to have such a wonderful Raggie as Guiseppe! He’s VERY HANDSOME (SUPER GORGEOUS!)! Love all the things that are his fav activities and love all the things you lurve about this adorable guy!
Give him a big cuddle and kiss on his fuzzy head from me and my girl, Pink Sugar! 🙂 <3