Post Published on March 24, 2021 | Last Updated on March 24, 2021 by Jenny
It’s that time again – we’re offering the eBook version of A Ragdoll Kitten Care Guide: Bringing Your Ragdoll Kitten Home again for FREE! Grab your FREE copy here.
Taking care of a kitten is challenging and rewarding. But how to take care of a kitten doesn’t have to be overwhelming, that is why we wrote A Ragdoll Kitten Care Guide.
It’s free through March 24-28, 2021. Please also share with your friends who might benefit from it!
The electronic version of A Ragdoll Kitten Care Guide is sold exclusively on Amazon. You DO NOT need to have a Kindle to read it. If you have a tablet or smart phone, simply download the FREE Kindle app for Android or Apple and then you can read it through the app. You can also read the book via Amazon’s Kindle Cloud Reader on any regular desktop computer.
😻What Do Kittens Need?
Here’s what to find inside:
- This extensive Ragdoll kitten care guide covers all the essential aspects of taking proper care of your cat. Moreover, everything is tailored to the specific needs and features of Ragdoll cats.
- The book can help new cat parents build healthy cat-care habits. It starts with everything you need to know about making your house safe for you kitten and setting the room where it will spend its first weeks.
- Then, it provides detailed information on what you should watch out for during those very first days with the kitten.
- It also covers the most important aspects you should know about proper diet and food for your Ragdoll cat, as well as water bowls and healthy treats. Nutrition plays a huge role in the development of the kitten and this book can help you provide the best possible food for your Ragdoll cat.
- Then, it covers everything you need to know about scratchers, cat trees, cat toys, and cat beds. Keep in mind that you need these for a large cat with long fur.
- The book also has essential tips on cat health insurance, vets, carriers, and vaccination.
- It also features helpful tips about nail trimming and grooming, which will be part of your routine as a cat parent.
- The book also covers litter boxes and litter scoops because choosing the right products can make a difference for both you and your cat. Another chapter dedicated to cat-care routine activities is focused on dentistry – specifically dental care, teething, and teeth brushing.
- “A Ragdoll Kitten Care Guide: Bringing Your Ragdoll Kitten Home” also includes some bonus chapters on how you should introduce your new Ragdoll kitty to a resident cat and the ultimate checklist you need for bringing your Raggie home.
- This book can help you prepare for being a Ragdoll cat parent from the very first hours to the lifetime that follows.
Have you read it or downloaded it from the last time? I would appreciate it if you could please leave a review on Amazon!