When it comes to unique cat furniture, it’s hard to find. That’s why when I saw the Catty Stacks Designer Cat Houses, I knew Charlie and Trigg would love to check it out.
Catty Stacks was kind enough to send use their 4 box system.
If you are a cat owner, then you know how much cats love boxes, so this was a no brainer for Trigg – who is a total lover of boxes. In fact, he sat in them waiting for us to open them up!
These are really a great alternative to cat condo trees because they are:
- eco-friendly (recycled, recyclable, soy-based ink, reusable hardware)
- Lightweight – 2.5 lb/box
- Easy to Move
Some other great benefits of these cat furniture condos include:
- 100% soy-based inks – so they are not toxic to you or your cats.
- You can decorate them with markers, stickers, etc. So they end up being a great way for you to bond with your cats and your kids at the same time – if you don’t have children, there’s no reason why you cannot decorate them!
- Innovative design allows you to come up with a custom configuration for your kitty and for the space you want to put the condo in
- You can also rearrange it to keep your cats interested (Side circular cutouts are 6.25″ in diameter, top and bottom cutouts are 5.5″ in diameter)
When the structure is connectd you can easily move it as one piece
- Your kitties can easily move throughout the inside of the stacks
- Promotes exercise
- They are strong – can support over 40 lbs of static weight
- Made in the USA
- 16″W x 16″D x 15″H
- Lightweight – 2.5 lbs each
You can order Catty Stacks Designer Cat Houses directly through their website. And it’s totally easy to add boxes over time – so don’t fret on which number of boxes to get – as you can always get more. The 4 box kit is on sale for $59.96.
You can also order Catty Stacks on Amazon.com.
You can order as many as a 13-box kit – of course, if you want a 20 box kit, you can just order two 10-box kits.
Here are a couple of videos I shot while doing the review: