Cats are pretty self-sufficient companion animals to have, but they do still require some grooming and maintenance, which can be easy or difficult depending on your kitty’s temperament and the tools you use.
We have tried and reviewed several kinds of cat grooming combs, cat brushes, shedding combs for cats, cat nail clippers, and cat clippers with quick guards.
Shop Floppycats Favorite Cat Grooming Products
Top Cat Grooming Products
Continued Reading on Cat Grooming
- How to Get Cat Hair Off of Blankets and Sheets
- Best Black Light for Finding Cat Urine - 3 Powerful Options
- Best Deshedding Brush for Ragdoll Cats
- Cat Grooming Help
- How to Improve Air Quality for Your Cat and Get Rid of Unpleasant Odors
- Do Ragdolls Need to Be Groomed Often?
- How to Get Rid of Hairballs in Cats
- Why Does Your Cat Lick Your Hair?
- 5 Things To Do at Home with Your Cats
- Best Cat Brush for Shedding that Doesn't Cut like Furminator - Equigroomer
- 5 Products That Make a Cat Owner's Life Easier
- Best Vacuum for Long-Haired Cat Hair: According to Ragdoll Cat Owners
- 3 Cat Grooming Tools This Cat Owner Can't Live Without
- How Long Should I Brush My Cat?
- Natural Flea Control: Wondercide Review by Tom Selleck's Mom
- Do You Shave Your Kitty for the Summer?
- Do Ragdoll Cats Get Matted?
- Cat Matted Fur: How To Treat Mats Without Scissors
- How to Remove Mats From a Long-Haired Cat
- Shampoo for Cats: Would You Want to Lick That Off?
- Help with Ragdoll Cat Lulu Moulting and Human Allergies
- Cat Brush and Comb - What Are Your Favorite Cat Grooming Tools?
- Best Vacuums for Ragdoll Cat Hair According to Ragdoll Cat Owners
- What's Your Favorite Cat Brush?
- How Much Do Ragdoll Cats Shed?
- Cat Allergies - Don't Rehome Just Yet! NAET, a Solution?
- The Kong Zoomgroom: The Best Grooming Brush for Your Ragdoll
- Tips for Clipping Cat Nails
- Interview with Victoria Pettigrew of VIP Fibers (Pet Yarn)
- Before/After Shave Photos of Ziggy, a Ragdoll Cat
- Charlie's Whiskers
- SCAREDY CUT ® - The Silent Home Pet Grooming Kit