Post Published on March 24, 2016 | Last Updated on April 1, 2021 by Jenny
Cat Product Staples in Floppycats’ House
I just finished placing a cat food order online, and it made me think to include what I have to order or get on a monthly (or sometimes every few months) basis for my cats.
I wanted to share the staple items in our home and ask you want yours are. By “staples”, I mean products that you use over and over again for your cat that require re-ordering, whether it’s monthly or every couple of months.
- Whole Life Pet Treats – we always have Chicken and Turkey around and they have them daily. They like the fish flavors too, but I try to limit their exposure to fish. You can also purchase Whole Life Pet Treats at The Cat Connection.
- Precious Cat Ultra Premium Clumping Cat Litter
- Cat Food – too many to list – but they are listed here.
- Purina Fortiflora Nutritional Supplement for Cats – I use this off and on depending on any diarrhea or new food exposure. Had to use it this week.
I have videos on YouTube of two of these products, so I have embedded them below, if you want to learn more. The cat food we use does appear in videos and so does the litter we use, but I do not have dedicated videos about them yet.
- Whole Life Pet Treats – we always have Chicken and Turkey around.
- Purina Fortiflora Nutritional Supplement for Cats
Now it’s your turn!
In the comments section below, please share:
- What products do you re-order or re-buy on a monthly basis for your kitty?
- And where do you like to shop for them? In-store or online?
- Who do you like to order from?