This post is sponsored by SureFlap
Cat Feeder: The SureFeed Microchip Pet Feeder from SureFlap
I grew up with one Ragdoll cat and one dog. Luckily, my mom was very creative when it came to keeping the dog away from the cat food. However, inevitably, the dog would find a way every now and again.
Keeping a dog or a toddler or sometimes the other cat out of a specific cat food bowl can be quite the challenge. So, when I saw the The SureFeed Microchip Pet Feeder from SureFlap, I was impressed with the solution that it brings.
The SureFeed Microchip Pet Feeder from SureFlap is a cat feeder that recognizes your cat’s microchip or RFID collar tag and only opens from that specific signal. When the kitty moves away from the feeder, it automatically closes – preventing other pets and children from having access to the food. The video below shows how this automatic pet feeder works:
The features and benefits of the SureFeed Microchip Pet Feeder include:
- Helps multi-pet households live in better harmony
- Stop dogs and small children from accessing the cat’s food
- No more worrying about overfeeding one cat and underfeeding the other
- Compatible with all identification microchips worldwide & SureFlap RFID collar tags (there is one collar tag included in the box)
- Sealed bowl keeps food fresher and free of bugs
- Makes sure that prescription food is eaten by the right pet
- 6 months battery life (4 x C cell batteries -– not included)
- Suitable for both wet and dry food
- Colorful bowls and mats available to purchase separately (1 x grey bowl, 1 x grey split bowl, 1 x grey mat included)
Dimensions of the SureFeed Microchip Pet Feeder:
- Feeder Opening – 8 1⁄4″ (W) x 6 1⁄8″ (H)
- Feeder Dimensions – 7 7⁄8″ (H) x 9″ (W) x 12 5⁄8″ (D)
- Inside of Feeder Bowl – 4 1⁄8″ (W) x 6 5⁄16″ (H) x 1 3⁄16″ (D)
- Feeder Mat – 8″ (W) x 4 3⁄8″ (H)
Buy the SureFeed:
- SureFeed Microchip Pet Feeder $149.99 plus free US shipping
- SureFeed Microchip Pet Feeder in Canada, Europe, Australia & New Zealand
Use this SureFeed / SureFlap Promotional Code: FLOPPYCAT15 for 20% off on all products on their site until 31st October 2015.
FTC Disclosure: This is a sponsored post, which means that I was financially compensated to feature this content. Regardless of payment received, we will only post topics that we believe our readers will find of interest.
Hi, I’m Jenny Dean, creator of Floppycats! Ever since my Aunt got the first Ragdoll cat in our family, I have loved the breed. Inspired by my childhood Ragdoll cat, Rags, I created Floppycats to connect, share and inspire other Ragdoll cat lovers around the world,