Doron contacted me about a Cat App for iPad or iPhone that he created and asked if I would share it. I was interested because I know many of you have told me how much your kitties enjoy a good app – and since the app is FREE – why not, right?!
Doron is a married, father of amazing 3 young kids living in Chicago, IL.
Doron writes, “We all love pets, especially cats. We have 2 cats 15 years old, calico named Coco and grey tabby named Tuti. I’ve been creating mobile games 3 years ago. A hobby that requires a lot of time. One day while storming ideas for my next game one of my cats was insisting on sitting on my lap. It didn’t take too long to realize I can mix passion for cats with creation of a game. This is when my game Alley Cat Racer came into mind.”
About the game (see screen shots below):
The game is a fun one where you race to reach the end of a course (with more than 30 levels).
More Like This
- Simple one touch control to gain speed down hill.
- perform tricks in the air for added points.
- Collect mouse burgers along the way for even more points.
- Use power boost to help reach the end faster.
- Play solo or against Facebook friends (or random people).