The Big Baby Jr. is part of Brawny Cat’s Scratch’n Slumber Comfort Lounge series. They are handcrafted cat scratch loungers.
What I especially like about these beds for cats is that they are great for any size cat – even big Ragdoll cats.
The Big Baby Jr. Scratch’n Slumber Comfort Lounge has 23″ long sculptured sides for spine and back support. At 22″ wide by 23″ front to back, it’s the perfect size for a larger kitty.
It is also great because it has all the features and benefits of the Big Baby.
The reversible, replaceable and symetrical padlet is made of tight corrugated cardboard
- The tight corrugated cardboard is of such high quality that you get durability and longevity
- You can store catnip and other toys under the padlet – out of eye sight
- Comes with a tin of Brawny Cat Delight Organic Catnip
It has the beautiful handcrafted Western Red Cedar base – no glues, sealers or stains are used
- 22″ Wide x 23″ Front to Back x 9″ Tall
- 14 lbs.
The Big Baby Jr. is shipped assembled, including the padlet and a tin of Brawny Cat Delight Organic Catnip. You can buy replaceable padlets through the Brawny Cat online store when the time comes.
I wasn’t really worried about Caymus not liking it – he took to it immediately and is so happy that he has one of these beds for big cats in his home (Caymus is my parents’ cat).
More Like This
I also like that if this bed doesn’t match with your home’s decor – there is always the option of painting it since it is bare wood anyway.
The Scratch ‘n Slumber Comfort Lounge is available in three sizes.
- The B’Tweener is 26.5″ wide by 16.5″ deep – $157
- The Big Baby Jr. is 22.5″ wide by 23.5″ deep – $167
- The Big Baby is 26.5″ wide and 23.5″ deep – $187
- Refill padlets sell for $55 – $65
You can also buy the Big Baby Jr. on Amazon.com.
Conclusion to this review – The Brawny Cat Big Baby Jr. is just as cool as the Big Baby and I highly recommend it!!
Here are some videos I shot of Caymus on the Big Baby Jr.: