Brawny Cat Big Baby Product Review
It arrived just in time for our trip down to the Lake of the Ozarks for the Fourth of July.
My entire family goes down there, including all the animals – so I had Caymus, Murphy, Trigg and Charlie all there to product test the Big Baby. The Big Baby arrived on Wednesday before we left on Thursday for the Lake. You might have seen our blog post about opening the Big Baby.
I LOVE, LOVE, LOVE THE BIG BABY! THIS IS MY FAVORITE PRODUCT REVIEW OF A BED/SCRATCHER YET!! I am going to buy one for my brother’s cat and for Caymus – as this Big Baby has come back to Kansas City to stay with Charlie and Trigg in my home.
Why I LOVE The Brawny Cat’s Big Baby:
- It’s a bed, it’s a scratcher, it’s a groomer! – that’s right, all the cats groomed themselves on it, they all slept on it and they all scratched on it!
- There’s room enough for two – but plenty for one. Charlie and Trigg rarely if ever are able to scratch at the same time, but because of the size of it, they were able to scratch at the same time.
- It smells good! The bed is made of Cedar – so it smells great right out of the box
- The corrugated cardboard is high quality, which means it will be long lasting!
- The cats loved to put their face on the rounded raised part – for sleeping.
- Murphy enjoyed rubbing his face all over the Cedar sides
- The corrugated cardboard part is replaceable.
- The corrugated cardboard part is reversible, and the shelf below the padlet is there to collect
fallen catnip and cardboard scratching flakes,
plus it is a place to keep the catnip tin and/or toys and stuff.
- Each handcrafted cedar platform has been signed by the craftsman that created it.
Besides the Yeowww! Catnip Toys, this is the first product that I have loved so much that I want to run out and get more for other kitties that I love. I highly recommend this product.
Thank you again to Andrew for letting us test out the Big Baby!
More Like This
Oh and if you are interested in ordering one, you can do so directly from Brawny Cat’s website.
The Scratch ‘n Slumber Comfort Lounge is available in three sizes.
- The B’Tweener is 26.5″ wide by 16.5″ deep – $147
- The Big Baby Jr. is 22.5″ wide by 23.5″ deep – $157
- The Big Baby is 26.5″ wide and 23.5″ deep – $165
- Refill padlets sell for $39 – $49
Here are some videos I captured of the Brawny Cat Big Baby: