Many, many years ago, a pet rescue here in Kansas City had scratching posts lined up against the wall for sale. I asked them what was so special about them that they chose to sell them. They told me that they had been made for years by a guy in Tennessee that really knew his stuff – and that customers loved them. So I bought one for Caymus and Murphy. I also bought one for my brother’s cat, Boots.
Years went by, and when Charlie and Trigg came along, I got another TopCat Products Scratching Post. We also reviewed their product years ago – and we have also been sent demo products to product test (that we have never put on the site that the cats LOVE – but shipping costs make it prohibitive to sell them). I love the product and the owner, Maury.
One of the unique things about a TopCat Scratching post is that it is round and the sisal fabric is very tight around the pole. Most manufacturers can only achieve that tightness, if you will, but making square posts.
Now, it’s your chance to win one of these high quality cat scratching posts.
Quick Facts about the TopCat Sisal Base Cat Scratching Post
- 16″ X 16″ base covered with sisal and framed with hardwood
- 32″ X 4.5″ post upholstered with rough, nappy woven sisal
- Both the base and post contain organic catnip (Available without catnip upon request)
- Made to work on hardwood, tile or carpet, will not slide
- Round post for more surface area.
- Sturdy metal to metal attachment system prevents “wobble”
- Easy to assemble and disassemble
- Replacement posts available
- # of winners: 1
- Prize Details: (1) TopCat Sisal Base Cat Scratching Post
- Open to Addresses in: USA ONLY
This giveaway ends on October 31, 2017 at 11:59 CT. A random winner* will be chosen in a drawing on November 1, 2017.
More Like This
If you’d like to enter for a chance to win (1) TopCat Sisal Base Cat Scratching Post, please enter the giveaway via the Rafflecopter widget below:
*No purchase necessary to enter. Void where prohibited or restricted by law. Winners will be alerted via e-mail. The winner(s) of the giveaway are required to give Floppycats a physical address (to which the prize will be mailed) within 72 hours. If a reply email containing the physical address where the prize should be mailed is not received, alternate winner(s) will be chosen again by random. Winners may or may not be announced in a separate post following the drawing.