Post Published on August 7, 2013 | Last Updated on July 8, 2021 by Jenny
I received some bad news from Petstages the other day – since Petco and Petsmart are no longer carrying their Easy Life Scratch Snuggle & Rest, they are discontinuing it! So I asked Petstages if they would do a giveaway in hopes that we could generate some interest and get Petco AND Petsmart carrying it! This is one of Charlie and Trigg’s favorite things and I would hate for it to be discontinued!
- # of winners: 4
- Prize: 2 Petstages Easy Life Scratch Snuggle & Rests (1 for winner and 1 for them to donate)
- Open to Addresses in: USA ONLY
If you’d like to enter for a chance to win 2 Petstages Easy Life Scratch Snuggle & Rests:
- leave a comment on this post letting us know why you’d like to win
- For an additional chances to win (up to 5 more chances), share this giveaway Facebook, Pinterest, Twitter, Google+ or YouTube, and leave a separate comment for each social network that you post it on – to let me know that you shared. Be sure to use the following hashtags: #floppycats #giveaway and these Twitter handles: @floppycats @Petstages when you post! Here’s an example of what to post: “Enter the BONUS #Giveaway! Petstages Easy Life Scratch Snuggle & Rest While They Last! @Petstages @floppycats http://ow.ly/nhhhM”
- Tweet or Facebook message Petco saying, “Hey @Petco, my #cat loves the @Petstages Snuggle Scratch and Rest, I wish you’d carry it! “
- Tweet or Facebook message Petsmart saying, “Hey @PetSmart, my #cat loves the @Petstages Snuggle Scratch and Rest, I wish you’d carry it!”
If you do all the things – 1 through 4 above, then you can enter up to 8 times!
This giveaway ends on August 31st, 2013 at 11:59 CT. A random winner* will be chosen in a drawing on September 1, 2013.
*No purchase necessary to enter. Void where prohibited or restricted by law. Winners will be alerted via e-mail. The winner(s) of the giveaway are required to give Floppycats a physical address (to which the prize will be mailed) within 72 hours. If a reply email containing the physical address where the prize should be mailed is not received, alternate winner(s) will be chosen again by random. Winners may or may not be announced in a separate post following the drawing.