Up for grabs this month is a Heart in Diamond Orange $750 Diamond!
Specifications of the diamond:
- Comes in all tints from a very light yellow to a deeper orange color
- 0.03 CT mini Orange-Yellow diamond, brilliant cut
- Delivery time: 70 days (this is because of the time it takes to grow the diamond)
- Can be set in jewelry for an additional fee
- The diamond can be made from ashes or hair, we will send a welcome kit
For over 8 years, the UK based company, Heart In Diamond Pets, has been turning pets (dogs, cats, horses, etc.) ashes and fur into memorial diamonds. Although Heart In Diamond Pets diamonds are certified lab grown diamonds, they are 100% identical to naturally mined diamonds.
Pet Ashes to Diamond Process
This video by Heart In Diamond Pets really helped me understand how the entire process worked.
- # of winners: 1
- Prize Details: (1) Heart in Diamond Orange $750 Diamond
- Open to Addresses in: Worldwide
If you don’t win the giveaway, by entering this giveaway you are automatically signed up to receive the FREE Floppycats weekly newsletter AND also, you’ll be added to the Heart in Diamond’s email list.
This giveaway ends on February 29, 2020 at 11:59 CT. A random winner* will be chosen in a drawing on March 1, 2020.
If you’d like to enter for a chance to win a Heart in Diamond Orange $750 Diamond, please enter the giveaway via the Rafflecopter widget below:
Ready to Order?
Use the Heart in Diamond Coupon Code “FL8090” for $20 off – only available for the first 100 orders.
Pet Ashes to Diamond Ordering Process
- Select diamond’s color, cut and weight
- Select Setting – ring, earrings or pendant
- Send in your carbon source – ashes or hair
- Track your order
- Get your diamond
If you are interested in turning your pet’s fur or ashes into a diamond with Heart In Diamond Pets, you can phone them at 1 (888) 471 4715 to learn more or contact them on their website.
*No purchase necessary to enter. Void where prohibited or restricted by law. Winners will be alerted via e-mail. The winner(s) of the giveaway are required to give Floppycats a physical address (to which the prize will be mailed) within 72 hours. If a reply email containing the physical address where the prize should be mailed is not received, alternate winner(s) will be chosen again by random. Winners may or may not be announced in a separate post following the drawing.