I love looking around Amazon, no matter what I am searching for – whether it be cat products or electronics for my home. I just found out that you can search for Amazon.com Best Seller Lists for Cat Products on Amazon. And then I noticed that they break down the best seller lists into further categories:
- Beds & Furniture – this category is broken down into more categories like Activity Trees, Bed Blankets, Bed Mats, Beds & Sofas, Cat Houses & Condos, Scratching Pads, Scratching Posts and Window Perches.
- Carriers & Strollers
- Cat Flaps, Steps, Nets & Pens
- Collars, Harnesses & Leashes
- Educational Repellents
- Feeding & Watering Supplies
- Grooming – Cat grooming is further broken down into Brushes, Claw Care, Combs, Dander Remover Sprays, Electric Clippers & Blades, Hair Removal Mitts & Rollers, Scissors, Shampoos & Conditioners, Shedding Tools and Styptic Gels & Powders
- Health Supplies
- Litter & Housebreaking – this category is broken down into the following sub categories: Litter, Litter Box Liners, Litter Boxes, Litter Scoops and Odor & Stain Removers
- Toys – The toy category is broken down in to the following subcategories: Balls, Catnip Toys, Feather Toys, Laser Toys, Mice & Animal Toys
- Treats – this category is further broken down into catnip and snack subcategories.
I thought about listing out the top 10 of each category, but Amazon actually updates this information every hour – so it is constantly changing!
If you were to pretend your household was Amazon.com – what would be on your best seller list? Are you interested in any of the items that are on Amazon.com Best Seller Lists for Cat Products? Some of my favorites certainly aren’t on the best seller list…