Post Published on June 25, 2015 | Last Updated on July 8, 2021 by Jenny
6 Unique Cardboard Cat Scratchers
We’ve reviewed a lot of cardboard cat scratchers. I thought it might be fun to put together a post that shows which ones are unique and why. There are more unique cardboard cat scratchers out there, like those from Miglio Designs and Jumbl.
- Katris Modular Cardboard Cat Scratchers Each Katris piece is $49.95 & FREE Shipping on Amazon. Based on the game, Tetris, Katris is unique because it can be a cat tree, a bookshelf, a cat scratcher, a coffee table, a cat climbing pole, a shoe rack, the only limitation is your imagination. See our Katris review video.
- Brawny Cat Sleeky Lounge 2015 Limited Edition They sell for $65 plus $9 domestic USA shipping. It’s unique because at 26” wide by 18” long, this is the largest cardboard cat scratcher available. See our Brawny Cat Sleeky Lounge 2015 Limited Edition review video.
- The Original Scratch Lounge – Worlds Best Cat Scratcher – $21.47 & FREE Shipping on orders over $35 on Amazon. It’s unique because you can replace the inserts of the scratcher – reducing the costs and because cats love it! See our The Original Scratch Lounge – Worlds Best Cat Scratcher review video.
- The Original Catpods – $76. It’s unique because it’s a tunnel and is a hardy chunk of cardboard! Love the pokey holes. See our The Original Catpods review video.
- Petstages Snuggle Scratch and Rest – $16.97 & FREE Shipping on orders over $35 on Amazon. It’s unique because it’s cardboard shaped as a bowl, so it allows the cat to scratch and also snuggle at the same time. Also, it’s unique because it’s almost too small for Ragdoll cats, yet they seem to enjoy it immensely without concern of the size difference. See our Petstages Snuggle Scratch and Rest review video.
- PetFusion Jumbo Cat Scratcher Lounge – $79.95 & FREE Shipping. It’s unique because it’s huge and allows other kitties to play underneath. See our PetFusion Jumbo Cat Scratcher Lounge review video.
Do you know of a unique cardboard cat scratcher that I have not listed here? Please do tell in the comments below! Also, if you have personal experience with one of these products, please also share in the comments below.