10 Cat Products I’d Rather Not Live Without
- High Sided Litter Box -like the NVR Miss Litterbox. I love how high-sided litterboxes can help with litter scatter and keeping everything inside the litterbox. Of course, some still gets out and that’s why #5 is important to me.
- Litter Lifter – I love this litter scoop. It changed my life. I hate when I have to scoop a litterbox with something else.
- Dr. Elsey’s Precious Cat Ultra – This is the litter we use and love. Many readers love it too – but I know there are readers who also like World’s Best Cat Litter or Swheat Scoop.
- Food – Certainly, I wouldn’t be able to feed my cats without food. As many of you already know, I support a wet food and raw food diet for cats. Mine are on wet food only, but I would love to get them on raw too.
- Litter Mat – I didn’t know how much a litter mat would change my life, but it did. And I like the WooPet! ones the most at the moment.
- Lilly Brush BFF – An essential tool in my keeping-cat-hair-at-bay arsenal. It works on furniture, cat beds, clothing and more. Bless the BFF.
- Yeowww! Catnip Banana – All of my cats have liked catnip, so this is hand’s down the one I love. If I had a cat that wasn’t fan of catnip, I wouldn’t choose this.
- Treats – As many of you know, we love Whole Life because they make one ingredient simple treats in a human grade facility that’s safe for the kitties and pups they make their treats for.
- Vertical/Horizontal Scratcher – There are limited vertical scratchers on the market that we have tried, like TopCat. We just got a new one to review, Natural Sisal Cat Scratching Post which I think we will love, made by Felix Katnip Tree Company. They also make an awesome horizontal scratcher. We have both cardboard and sisal versions of horizontal scratchers and my cats use both. We also have a lot of cardboard scratchers like the ones from Petfusion.
- Nail Clippers – I am in love with Zen Clippers – and find them essential because if I don’t cut their claws, it is so miserable for them to knead on me.
What are 10 cat products that you can’t live without as a cat owner and why?