Although I am not Vegan, I try to eat a few vegan meals a day. As a result, I follow a lot of vegan blogs and they have the tendency to do posts like this one – where they share things they are loving right now.
So, I thought it might be fun to do now. I would also love to hear what you’d put on your top 10 list if you were going to write this post!
Here are 10 cat products that I’m loving right now:
- Bird Catcher Cat Wand Toy – we were sent this to product test. I have now tried it on Charlie, Trigg, Caymus and Murphy and they all love it. You can also buy a 5-pack of refills that have an elastic string on them that gives them more of a bounce. I really like this toy because you can really get it to move like a bird – and get it to sound like a bird too. We haven’t done our final review yet – but will – for now, here’s the arrival video.
- Bergan Turbo Scratcher – Charlie has never stopped loving this thing. The other day there was this noise coming from upstairs and I couldn’t figure it out – so I went up there and caught him playing and playing and playing on it the other day. I love that he is still attracted to it after 4 years! And it’s totally held up too – I have only replaced the cardboard scratcher pad in the middle one time – since you can flip it over and get two uses out of it.
- Infinity Cat Scratcher Lounge – We got the Infinity Cat Scratcher Lounge long ago. I recently moved it down to the basemen because we got the Cat Power Tower (see #4) and the cats’ loyalty to it remains, even though it’s in a completely different spot. I love this scratcher – not only for it’s shape – the cats fit perfectly on it – it is a total lounge for them.
- Cat Power Tower – Both cats have been using this – I just find them laying on it. I didn’t know my cats liked to be up high, but the Cat Power Tower has helped me realized that they do. I am also continually impressed by the quality of this product. I also spent some time on the phone with the creator, Andy, and heard more about his heart in his business – and as an entrepreneur my heart goes out to people that are passionate about what they make. It makes for a better product and a better company.
- Litter Lifter Litter Scoops – I don’t think I will ever tire of this litter scoop. It makes my life so much better. I am grateful to Maurice, who invented it! I have spent time on the phone with Maurice hearing about the amount of detail and thought that went into the Litter Lifter’s design – makes you appreciate it even more. The Litter Lifter will probably always be on my top ten list, just like the Yeowww! Catnip banana will probably always be on my top ten list – that’s why it’s the next one.
- Yeowww! Yellow Banana Catnip Toy – Those of you loyal Floppycats’ readers know how much I love this catnip toy. It’s the Mac Daddy of catnip toys in my humble opinion. I might not have thought of including it in this list – but Trigg pulled it out of the toy box a few weeks ago – and the one we have is practically dead (dead = worn out and barely any catnip left) and yet, he continues to play with it. Now that’s a toy that deserves to be on a top ten list.
- The Original Scratch Lounge – Worlds Best Cat Scratcher – Caymus and Murphy have one of these and when I was playing with them the other night with the Bird Catcher toy, they kept getting on this as a launching pad – but my mom says they lay on it all the time. Likewise, my Trigg lays on it all the time. Charlie only uses it for a good scratch in the morning. Caymus and Murphy also love to rub their face all over the corners and edges and watching them do this brings me a lot of joy.
- Robo Fish – We have a video on YouTube that has a decent number of views on it – as a result, many cat owners have found it. And then they get the Robo Fish for their cat and report back how much their kitties like the fish. Likewise, many Floppycats readers have purchased the Robo Fish and have reported back the same. I have yet to hear anything negative about Robo Fish as toys for cats – so therefore, it made it to the top 10 list. I don’t use them that often – so don’t have a good idea on how long the batteries last. So if anyone can comment on their battery life, I would be interested! Thanks to Michael for bringing Robo Fish to my attention – I first saw it in this video of Michael’s seal mitted Ragdoll cat, Valentino.
- Brawny Cat Sleeky Lounge XL – We have three of these. One is in the TV room, one is in the Master bedroom and one is in the living room. All three are used. Charlie must spend 12 hours of his day laying on it and then scratches every time he readjusts himself. Trigg spends a good amount of time on them too, but not as much as Charlie. Here’s a link to our review video that will give you a better idea of how awesome it is – I also like the quality of the corrugated cardboard.
- Petstages Snuggle Scratch and Rest – Those of you who are loyal Floppycats’ readers are well aware of how much I love this cat bowl. However, they are discontinuing it. So we got several to stock up. I gave one to my Aunt and one to my other Aunt. Both Aunts have reported how much their kitties like it. And my mom’s identical twin sister says that her Maddie is just obsessed with it – they came home from the lake a few days ago and the first thing she did was go and lay on her Petstages cat bowl (“Cat Bowl” is my term for it – Petstages calls it “Snuggle Scratch and Rest”).
Now it’s your turn – what cat products would you put on your “10 Cat Products I Am Loving Right Now”?