We’ve been sent a lot of World’s Best Cat Litter in the last two months. First up was the World’s Best Cat Litter Multi Cat Clumping Formula scented and then we got the regular World’s Best Cat Litter Multi Cat Clumping Formula.
I had previously tried World’s Best Cat Litter Cat Clumping Formula, but did not have a lot of success in the odor department, as you might recall. So when the scented with lavender one came out in a Multi Cat formula, I got really excited. However, odor control was still an issue for OUR household with that litter.
So I was excited to see if the World’s Best Cat Litter Multi Cat Clumping Formula would make a difference and it is a much bigger improvement from the green and purple bags – and I so badly want one of their formulas to work for us.
On a scale from 1 to 5, I would give it’s odor control a 3.5. It’s still not my 5, but I have been told that I have a sniffer like a pregnant woman.
I have a confession though – while I empty the litter box out several times a day, all I do is scoop it and dump it into a trash can sitting next to the litter box. And I only dump it out into the garage trash when it’s time to take out the trash. In other words, there’s a lot of urine and feces that is in that trash can by the end of the week. So, really it might not be World’s Best Cat Litter’s issue, but mine. Man, that makes me sound like a dirty person!
In fact, ever since switching to non-clay litters for my two crazy kitties, I have not found one that can stand up to clay’s superior odor control. I am unsure of the whole clay debate still (about it being bad for the kitties, etc), actually, and also wonder if in time we will see issues with corn, nut and wheat based litters as well.
I do love the concept and other things about World’s Best Cat Litter Multi Cat Clumping Formula, so I’ve listed them below.
Why I Love This Litter:
- Made from whole kernel corn – I love the eco-friendly approach
- 100% Biodegradable
- 100% Non Toxic
- It is readily available
- I love, love, love the way it clumps – check out the videos I did when it arrived to see how it clumps – I posted them below.
- Because it clumps so well, it’s easy to scoop!
- Because it clumps so well – the only litter wasted is that portion that surrounds the cat’s waste!
- Comes in large 34 lb. bags
- It is flushable!
- I have a secret crush on their marketing efforts and their approach to donations
- My cats use the litter box (sometimes cats can not like a litter and therefore, not go the bathroom in the litter box)
For an idea of how many lbs. of litter you need for your kitty household – be sure to check out the chart on their website.
All in all, the only true litter solution is the one that:
- Your cat likes – so s/he goes in it
- You like – so you don’t hate the whole process
How It Clumps and Scoops:
You may also like:
About the Author (Author Profile)Hi, I’m Jenny Dean, creator of Floppycats! Ever since my Aunt got the first Ragdoll cat in our family, I have loved the breed. Inspired by my childhood Ragdoll cat, Rags, I created Floppycats to connect, share and inspire other Ragdoll cat lovers around the world,
Sites That Link to this Post
- What Kind of Cat Litter Do You Use? How Many Cats Use Your Litter Boxes? | September 17, 2011
- World's Best Cat Litter Forest Scented Review | March 19, 2013