We use Precious Cat Litter Ultra as our main litter. I know there is controversy over clay litters and respiratory issues as well as the litter clumping in the stomach. So I know that a lot of you prefer to use World’s Best Cat Litter which is corn based rather than clay based.
We have tried the following versions of World’s Best Cat Litter:
- World’s Best Cat Litter Green (Clumping Formula)
- World’s Best Cat Litter Red (Multi-Cat Clumping Formula)
- World’s Best Cat Litter Purple (Lavendar Scented Multiple Cat Clumping Formula)
- World’s Best Cat Litter Dark Green (Forest Scented Multiple Cat Clumping Formula)
We were sent a bag of World’s Best Cat Litter Dark Green (Forest Scented Multiple Cat Clumping Formula) to test out. The cats used the litter almost immediately and when Caymus came over – he used it immediately.
It is crazy lightweight compared to clay and has a cedar smell that reminds me of the smell of guinea pig cages – because of the cedar shavings used to line guinea pig cages.
I actually really enjoy mixing the Precious Cat Litter Ultra clay with the World’s Best Cat Litter Forest Scented. It keeps the smell down and also a provides a fresh smell because of the cedar pine.
For an idea of how many lbs. of litter you need for your kitty household – be sure to check out the chart on their website.
When it comes to litter, the only true litter solution are those that:
- Your cat likes – so s/he goes in it
- You like – so you don’t hate the whole process
You can buy this litter on Amazon:
- World’s Best Cat Litter Forrest Scented Clumping Formula 12lb (Dark Green)
- World’s Best Cat Litter Forrest Scented Clumping Formula 24lb (Dark Green)
Here’s our arrival video:
And our final review video:
You can also buy World’s Best Cat Litter Forest Scented at pet specialty stores like Petco, PetSmart and independent pet stores.
We received the World’s Best Cat Litter Forest Scented from the manufacturer. Receiving the free product did not influence this post.
You may also like:
About the Author (Author Profile)Hi, I’m Jenny Dean, creator of Floppycats! Ever since my Aunt got the first Ragdoll cat in our family, I have loved the breed. Inspired by my childhood Ragdoll cat, Rags, I created Floppycats to connect, share and inspire other Ragdoll cat lovers around the world,
Sites That Link to this Post
- Bonus Giveaway! World's Best Cat Litter Forest Scented Giveaway! | April 11, 2013
- Introducing Forest Scented Clumping Formula | April 12, 2013