Last year, I did this post a tad bit late. So this one is going to be on time.
We have the opportunity to review a lot of products and with 52 weeks in a year, that gives us at least 52 reviews to do.
Of all the wonderful cat products we review, here’s a list of our top 10 (in our opinion) we reviewed in 2011 and the reasons they made it to the Top 10 list! They are in no particular order.
- Catty Stacks Designer Cat Houses – Trigg just loved these (we donated them to a local shelter here), but I guarantee he would still use them.
- Dr. Elsey’s Cat Attract Cat Litter – I love this litter because of how it helps kitties live happily with their owners.
- Brawny Cat Big Baby Jr. – These are no longer available because they are SOLD OUT, but rumor has it that Brawny Cat is coming out with something simply fabulous in 2012!
- Litter Lifter Original, Beamer and Travel Scoops – These are in my opinion the best litter scoop. Who knew I would ever be into Litter Scoops?!
- Whole Life Pet Products – Cat Treats – The cats love them. I love them because they are nothing but freeze dried meat or organ tissue. Perfect for the cats and me.
- Petstages Easy Life Scratch Snuggle and Rest – Charlie and Trigg love it. Caymus and Murphy just got one and were fighting over it. It’s fantastic.
- ModaPet Bowls – The cats like them. I love them. My mom loves them. Nuff said.
- Yeowww! My Cats Balls – Just think of a hacky sack filled with catnip – they are fun to bat around for the cats.
- The Original Catpods™ – This cardboard cat scratcher and tunnel is extremely sturdy and durable.
- Tipsy Nip Tickle Pickle Organic Catnip – Love, love, love the length of this catnip toy, it is ideal for larger body kitties like Ragdoll cats.
Have you purchased any of the products above? How do you like them?
What have been some of your favorite cat related purchases of 2011? Please share as I am interested too!
Category: Recommended Products