Trigg heard about Charlie’s Surprise Birthday Giveaway and wanted a giveaway featuring his favorite things – so we asked manufacturers if they would sponsor and they did – so here we go again!
There are two prize packages available – one for a lucky winner and then one for the lucky winner’s cat rescue, shelter or charity of the winner’s choice!
Here’s the line up of prizes (this is one prize package – and then the shelter of your choice will get the same set) – HECK YAH!:
- LG Potter – 1 ceramic bowl
- Precious Cat – 1 40 lb. bag of Precious Cat Litter
- Fizzion – 1 bottle and 2 pack + additional 2 pack
- Yeowww! Catnip Prize Pack: My Cats Balls, Banana, Cigar, Hearrrt Attack, Pollock Fish, Tin of Stinkies, .5oz bag of catnip
- Petstages – Easy Life Scratch Snuggle and Rest
- Sleepypod – Crater Dot
- Litter Lifter – One set of scoops each – Original, Beamer and Travel
- Imperial Cat – Zen Lounger
- Catty Stacks – 5-Box Catty Stack Kit
Here’s a list of the incredible sponsors that are making Trigg’s Birthday Giveaway possible:
If you’d like to enter for a chance to win the prize package for you and for your shelter of your choice, please (each step counts as 1 entry):
- subscribe to our e-mail updates (if you’re already subscribed to our e-mail updates and are an active subscriber, then you don’t need to re-subscribe – you’re already entered!).
- comment on this post telling us why you want to win and also which shelter you would pick to send the other prize pack to
- post something about this giveaway on Facebook, Twitter or Pinterest – don’t have an account with any of those social media platforms? That’s OK – just post it on Craig’s List in your home town then.
Be sure to send me an e-mail at jenny [at] floppycats.com to let me know that you’ve done 1-3.
Due to shipping costs, the giveaway is limited to addresses in the continental USA.
HURRY! Giveaway ends on September 19th, 2012 at 11:59pm CT!
About the Author (Author Profile)Hi, I’m Jenny Dean, creator of Floppycats! Ever since my Aunt got the first Ragdoll cat in our family, I have loved the breed. Inspired by my childhood Ragdoll cat, Rags, I created Floppycats to connect, share and inspire other Ragdoll cat lovers around the world,
Sites That Link to this Post
- Trigg's 3rd Birthday Giveaway Update | December 7, 2012