You may have or may not read our review of the Redmoon Custom Pet Food website. It is one of the most fun and interactive websites I have come across when ordering pet food.
Charlie Feast (Redmoon’s Chicken & Turkey Feast) arrived shortly after we ordered it. And it’s great that they always have free shipping too.
Charlie and Trigg, Ragdoll Kittens, Try RedMoon Custom Pet Food For The First Time
Charlie, a Ragdoll Kitten, Eating RedMoon Custom Pet Food
Ingredients Of Charlie Feast:
Chicken & Turkey Feast was formulated to satisfy a true carnivore with lots of chicken and turkey protein and no grains, no fruits, and no vegetables. The formula is grain free, gluten free, soy free, rice free, and wheat and corn free.
Chicken Meal, Turkey, Potato, Potato Starch, Chicken Liver, Chicken Fat (Naturally Preserved With Mixed Tocopherols, A Source of Vitamin E), Psyllium Husk Powder, Sea Salt, Choline Chloride, Potassium Chloride, Taurine, Vitamin E Supplement, L-ascorbyl-2-polyphosphate (Source of Vitamin C), Beta-carotene, Niacin Supplement, Inosital, Thiamin Mononitrate, D-calcium Pantothenate, Riboflavin Supplement, Biotin, Pyridoxine Hydrochloride, Vitamin A Supplement, Vitamin D3 Supplement, Vitamin B12 Supplement, Folic Acid, Zinc Proteinate, Iron Proteinate, Copper Proteinate, Selenium Methionine, Manganese Proteinate, Calcium Iodate.
Energy Level: High Energy or Kitten
Metabolic Energy 4020.00 Kcal / Kg
482.00 Kcal / Cup
Amount per serving
Crude Protein (min) 38.00%
Crude Fat (min) 18.00%
Crude Fiber (max) 3.00%
Moisture (max) 8.50%
Ash (max) 7.50%
Calcium (min) 1.00%
Phosphorous (min) 0.65%
Taurine (min) 0.20%
Why RedMoon as a Food Rocks:
- Gluten Free
- Low GI (Glycemic Index)
- Hormone Free and antibiotic free proteins
- Low ash chicken and lamb meals (means better quality as less bone and more meat used in making our meals that we use in our pet food)
- Therapeutic levels of supplements that are added after cooking to ensure effectiveness and no denaturing.
- RedMoon pet food is fresher as it is made to order without sitting in storage for months
- Lower cooking temperatures are used to save more of the nutritional quality of the ingredients used
- Most ingredients are locally sourced to our plants in Minnesota and Canada
- 110% satisfaction guaranteed
- Unique supplements designed by RedMoon
- Lots of fresh meats used to ensure higher nutrition and much better taste
- They let you name your food – as I did with Charlie Feast.
- Their website is AWESOME.
- RedMoon is a collaborative effort with nutritionally focused pet owners so a potato free, yucca free, and psyllium free cat food is on its way. Their current food was designed by a PhD in small animal nutrition and their current formulas adhere to their philosophy of grain free, gluten free cat nutrition.
- 2.5 lb. – $8.99 US ($4.50/lb.) – remember enter “floppycats” to receive 5% off!
- 7 lb. – $29.69 US ($4.24/lb.) – 6% savings from the 2.5 lb. – remember enter “floppycats” to receive 5% off!
- 27 lb. – $77.39 US ($2.87/lb.) – 56% savings from the 2.5 lb. – remember enter “floppycats” to receive 5% off!
What do you think of RedMoon Custom Pet Food? Would you be interested in trying it if we had a giveaway on the site?
About the Author (Author Profile)Hi, I’m Jenny Dean, creator of Floppycats! Ever since my Aunt got the first Ragdoll cat in our family, I have loved the breed. Inspired by my childhood Ragdoll cat, Rags, I created Floppycats to connect, share and inspire other Ragdoll cat lovers around the world,
Sites That Link to this Post
- Cats Choosing RedMoon « The Dog Rex – Blog | August 17, 2010