Red Ragdolls are red or orange in color. They are also known as flame point ragdoll. “Flame” is the term CFA (Cat’s Fancier’s Association) uses to identify Reds. Ragdoll Fanciers Worldwide provides a good example of the different patterns and colors, but Floppycats.com has included some here in as well. Please check out the Ragdoll Fanciers Worldwide Website as well (link below).
Pacificats Obelix as a Kitten (above) and at 7-months old (below). Obelix is a Red Lynx Point Bicolor Ragdoll
Benji comes from Dollheaven Ragdoll Cattery in Virgina.
Roberta Bertini’s website – www.ragdollpassion.com
Please contact Floppycats.com if you have a Ragdoll kitty who has this color type and you’d like for he or she to be featured on this page or leave a comment below!
Would you like to see more Ragdoll cat pics? Click on any of the color patterns below to see more:
Category: Red Ragdolls
You may also like:
About the Author (Author Profile)Hi, I’m Jenny Dean, creator of Floppycats! Ever since my Aunt got the first Ragdoll cat in our family, I have loved the breed. Inspired by my childhood Ragdoll cat, Rags, I created Floppycats to connect, share and inspire other Ragdoll cat lovers around the world,
Sites That Link to this Post
- Blue Ragdolls | August 29, 2011
- Tortie Ragdolls | August 29, 2011
- The Lilac Ragdoll - Mitted, Colorpoint, Bicolor & Lynx | September 25, 2011
- The Chocolate Ragdoll - Mitted, Colorpoint, Bicolor & Lynx | December 5, 2011
- Seal Ragdolls - Mitted, Colorpoint, Bicolor & Lynx | January 5, 2012
- The Bicolor Ragdoll | January 7, 2012