You might have noticed that we have a Ragdoll of the Week on Floppycats.com.
If you are interested in submitting your kitty as Ragdoll of the Week, we welcome you to share stories and photos of your Ragdoll cat or Ragdolls with us and Floppycats.com readers.
Please note: The only limitation for Ragdoll of the Week submissions is that your kitty needs to be at least 1 year old. If you’re kitty has passed (has died) s/he is still welcome! Is your kitty not old enough to be Ragdoll of the Week? You can always submit she or he as Ragdoll Kitten of the Month instead!
If you would like to submit your kitty as the Ragdoll of the Week, please send at least a 500-word story (the story can incorporate the answers to the questions below to help you come up with material – 500 words is about 1 full page on Microsoft Word) as well as 3-8 images of your kitty (appropriate to the story makes it more fun!) to jenny [at] floppycats.com.
- How you got your Ragdoll – was it rescued or from a breeder?
- If you got your kitty from a breeder, who was it and would you recommend them?
- How did you become interested in Ragdolls?
- How old is your kitty? When was your kitty born? Have you had your kitty its entire life? In other words, since s/he was a kitten?
- What does your kitty like to do? Or not like to do?
- Is your kitty on YouTube? Share a link to his or her channel with us!
- How did your kitty get his or her name?
- Do you recommend any food, toys, beds, etc. to other Ragdoll owners because your kitty loves them so?
Please Note: Floppycats.com can only accept original content ONLY – so if you have your kitty’s story on another website, for example, you will need to submit a unique version of it here.
The reason for the 500-word story is because people love stories behind photos and want to know the similarities between your story and theirs. The more you share, the better the responses.
Please send complete story and 5-8 story related photos all in ONE email to info [at] floppycats [dot] com.
Please do not embed your photos into a Word document and submit them that way – unfortunately, we have no way of extracting from the Word doc, so we will have to email you back to get the photos individually. Rather, please attach each item individually in one email.
To send multiple photos via your iPhone – go to “Photos” and then go to the Album where the needed photos are. Then click “Edit” in the upper right hand corner, select the photos you’d like to send (you can’t send more than 5 at once, so be sure to limit it to 5). And then click on “Share” – then click on “Mail” and add our email address: info [at] floppycats.com.
Not sure if you should participate or don’t know if you want to? If you have additional questions, just let us know!
Is your kitty not old enough to be Ragdoll of the Week? You can always submit she or he as Ragdoll Kitten of the Month instead!
About the Author (Author Profile)Hi, I’m Jenny Dean, creator of Floppycats! Ever since my Aunt got the first Ragdoll cat in our family, I have loved the breed. Inspired by my childhood Ragdoll cat, Rags, I created Floppycats to connect, share and inspire other Ragdoll cat lovers around the world,
Sites That Link to this Post
- Moby - Ragdoll of the Week | December 20, 2010
- Akashi - Ragdoll of the Week | January 3, 2011
- Pasha - Ragdoll of the Week | January 10, 2011
- Lucy - Ragdoll of the Week | January 17, 2011
- Merlo - Ragdoll of the Week | January 31, 2011
- Angel – Ragdoll of the Week | February 7, 2011
- Smokie – Ragdoll of the Week | February 14, 2011
- Louie - Ragdoll of the Week | February 21, 2011
- Rainy - Ragdoll of the Week | February 28, 2011
- Happy 4th of July! | July 4, 2011
- 10 Ways YOU Can Help Floppycats.com | October 22, 2011
- Introducing Ragdoll Kitten of the Month! | March 7, 2012
- Ragdoll of the Week: Request for Submissions | April 7, 2012
- Ragdoll Cat Ugo Chan on YouTube | May 11, 2012
- Calvin - Ragdoll of the Week! | October 22, 2012
- Simba - Ragdoll of the Week | January 14, 2013