Ragdoll Kitten of the Month
Much like our Ragdoll of the Week, our Ragdoll Kitten of the Month allows Floppycats readers to submit stories of their adorable Ragdoll kittens!
Since our Ragdoll of the Week limits the age of the cat that can be submitted (a kitty has to be 1 year old in order to be submitted as Ragdoll of the Week), we thought that Ragdoll Kitten of the Month could cover the kitten in question.
If you would like to submit your new Ragdoll kitten as the Ragdoll Kitten of the Month, please send at least a 500-word story (the story can incorporate the answers to the questions below to help you come up with material – 500 words is about 1 full page on Microsoft Word) as well as 3-8 images of your kitty (appropriate to the story makes it more fun!) to jenny [at] floppycats.com.
How did you become interested in Ragdolls?
- How you got your Ragdoll kitten – was it rescued or from a breeder?
- If you got your kitty from a breeder, who was it and would you recommend them?
- How did your kitty get his or her name?
- How old is your kitty? When was your kitty born?
- What does your kitty like to do? Or not like to do?
- Is your kitty on YouTube? Share a link to his or her channel with us!
- Do you recommend any food, toys, beds, etc. to other Ragdoll owners because your kitty loves them so?
Please Note: Floppycats.com can only accept original content ONLY – so if you have your kitten’s story on another website, for example, you will need to submit a unique version of it here.
The reason for the 500-word story is because people love stories behind photos and want to know the similarities between your story and theirs. The more you share, the better the responses.
Not sure if you should participate or don’t know if you want to? If you have additional questions, just let us know!