Azure (named for the color of her eyes) was diagnosed with agoraphobia when she was young. We didn't realize when we moved into our new home (with vaulted ceilings) she would go nuts. We tried everything the vet threw at us, but we refuse to make her a kitty zombie on Paxil.
Azure is already laid back, loves cuddling while you are home, and enjoys being brushed. She still enjoys her string, laser dot and scratching post just like a kitten. Her favorite place to sleep is near you.
Her previous health concerns included a urinary blockage (fixed) and is prevented by urinary health dry and wet food.
Her current health concerns is just arthritis being treated with Cat Cosequin 1/day. She is up to date on vaccinations (will be as of 8.2).
With the adoption of Azure, you will also receive:
- approx 36 cans of Drs. Foster and Smith canned food (her favorite flavor)
- approx 4 lbs of Purina Urinary Health dry cat food
- food and water dishes w/placemat
- 8 ft tall cat tower
- collapsible kitty condo
- cardboard scratching castle
- 2 flat scratching refills (needs holder)
- 2 disposable litter boxes w/scoop
- LitterMaid Auto litter box w/Tidy Cat litter and LitterMaid refills and scoop
- shampoo, flea and tick med, brushes, catnip, assorted toys
Age: 12 Yrs old
Sex: Female – Spayed
Location: Atlanta, GA